5. STARE

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up as I heard the chirping of the birds...'must be from the forest'..i thought..I went towards the washroom and got ready for the day...I was wearing a dark pink top along with a black thigh length skirt and a denim jacket on top...there was a white belt to fit in my bey and launcher...(this is gonna be your outfit(change the colour if u want to) for the whole evolution part..until and unless there is some occasion ...cause why not... haven't u seen the rest of them wearing the same clothes...u r no different...u have different sets of clothes but they all are ditto....) I was wearing a pair of sneakers/heels/shoes/whatever u want to....I put on a hairband over my short/long hair...

I made my way towards the practice area..there were people scattered everywhere...I finally found Honcho..
He was confident as hell..
"Best of luck Honcho..are you excited?...or nervous.."

"Y/N...why will I be nervous,they will be nervous battling me...I will surely win..I worked hard."he replied.

"Yup..ur right...Heyyy!!have u seen Valt...he should be here by now...no...by yesterday!!!...where the hell is he.."

"Huh... always late...He had sworn to God to never be on time.."

"Ur Right...he is like this only...haha"
I said.

Then I saw Kris and Trad coming in along with a kid and ....Valt....??
"Name of the devil,devil's here.."I said earning a chuckle from Honcho....

Valt was very happy seeing us..also he was confused as hell and aslo the look on his face when we told him about our"evil" plan was hilarious...
Then we got to know that Valt is also fighting and giving a test..??oh no... now for whom will I cheer!!Damnit...

Time skip

A boy lost against Honcho and the look on his face told that he was sad and angry at the same time..he wanted to be a part of this team..
Valt said,"I never knew that this team was so popular."

(Ok...to tell u I don't know the exact script...and also I'm not interested in going to google or utube to look for it..u all have seen the season..that's the basic reason ur reading this..u all know about Free's entry..if not then I'm sorry....just go to Dailymotion or utube or any other sites and look for it...the part necessarily for the story will be explained properly....
And don't expect me to use the exact dialogues later as well..)

(Dun duna dun...the best part of the whole season... entry of our lovely crush.... ladies and gentlemen.... welcome...the one and only Free De La Hoya!!!!)

"There are people in the world,who have not even heard about our team."A voice said from behind..

I turned around and looked up to see a blond boy...the expression on my face changed from a normal to one with wide eyes and a blushing face along with a slightly agape mouth...........Shit....THIS GUY IS SOOO ATTRACTIVE,HIS BLACK, DARK EYES ARE JUST ADORABLE...HUH....I JUST WANT TO STARE INTO THEM ALL DAY...HIS BODY IS ALSO KINDA HOT...I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT I FEEL A CONNECTION WITH HIMwait...what....what am thinking..oh no...shit...why am I thinking like this...I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach..my heart is beating way fast..my legs are not having any power right now..I'm having a strange feeling....but why....w-wait...am I falling for this guy....WHYYY.....we haven't even met..do I have a crush on him...but this is impossible!!!I've never felt like this before....

All my thoughts were blocked when Honcho said..." This is Free De La Hoya..right??He is the world's best blader."

I quickly overcomed with my blush and the wierd expression that was on my face seconds ago.Oh so that's his name FREE DE LA HOYA...