29. CHEEKS

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up and got ready for the day. Keeping Affire in my bey holder, I walked to the Cafeteria after locking my Dorm Room. Mostly everyone was seated there eating the tasty sandwiches made by Ange.

I greeted Ange taking the Plate that had a Sandwich, along with some Salad and Juice and went to sit at my normal seat with my friends.

"Morning L/N!! Good Morning Y/N! Hi Y/N" Honcho, Kitts and Honey and Shasa greeted me. No loud voices, it means Valt is not here yet.

"Hey Everyone" I smiled at them and took my seat.

"So where's Val-"

"Hehe HEY THERE!!" I was cut off by a running Valt who entered the Cafeteria waving at everyone.We all waved Back at him.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Stan clenching his Jaw in anger and Standing up leaving the place along with Rickson and Ivan after keeping their Plates without finishing all the food, even if Ange was calling for them to wash their dishes.

Valt showed his perfect side greeting them as well but they just glared at him and went. Brats.. What's the deal man? Django's leaving had nothing to do with Valt!

After taking his plate, Valt sat with us asking I'm confusion about those Bipolars.

"Someone needs to learn how to read a room." Shasa said while eyeing Valt.

"Okay? Why? Is that a Good Book?" Valt being the most oblivious person he is, asked.

I sweatdropped while Honcho sighed in anger. "Can't you see that everyone's at edge? You know like this I can't even eat!" Honcho cried as he got up and left the table. He seemed pretty dramatic..He's the most dramatic one out of all.. Ohh wait! Nahh.. Zac and Wakiya are more..

After he went Valt asked the meaning of everyone being on an edge.. To which Shasa told him about everyone wanting to climb the mountain of success and be on top, but only a few are having the chances, leaving the others.What she meant was that Only few members can represent the team in the world league, others will have nothing to do. And trust me, seeing Valt's expressions, it was clear he wasn't thinking about what Shasa said, he must be literally thinking something weird.

 And trust me, seeing Valt's expressions, it was clear he wasn't thinking about what Shasa said, he must be literally thinking something weird

"You mean I could fall? " Asked Valt. So finally, he actually gained the thought process.. That's actually great.. This can hel-

"Why didn't I bring my hiking boots!?" Valt cut my Praises for him. We all had the famous anime drop. Is he seriously thinking that!!? Imagining himself on a freaking mountain!!? He continued eating his food thinking about the mountain with determination. Huh..