24. MOMMY WAKIYA MODE

{Hi Everyone!!

I just found it yesterday and I was like

I just found it yesterday and I was like.. HE DRINKS TEA/COFFEE!!!!? Woahhh! I got to know something more about my handsome bro..

Answers:
1. Well he really admires the Lord Of Destruction.. Phi. He was so happy whenever Phi destroyed Beys or won any battle.. except the part when he destroyed Spryzen..

2. Well we both Actually Totally Love Shu Kurenai.. That's when we both are a team..hehe.. Otherwise it's always a fight over who is better, Free or Phi?

3. It's Aiger Akabane.. Obvious,as my brother is Phi's top fan.. I was the happiest after the final battle between them saying that Aiger was not able to defeat Free and here he defeated Phi, it tells that Free is better than Phi.. and my brother was like -_- Idiot..

Questions:
1. A Movie Series I'm watching these days for fun? (not beyblade) (This question is out of syllabus!!!! Hehe) (Hint: It's based on a novel..Very Very famous.. And it's coming on T.V. nowadays..)

2. A location/place in the beyblade series that haunts me?

3. At first, who was the Blader I disliked? (Hint: First,my favourite was Fubuki Sumie - biggest hint ever!!)}

AUTHOR'S POV:

Silas clenched his jaw and fist in anger as he saw Free going back with a smirk..He went towards the benches and sat down with a loud thump showing his frustration and anger..

He went towards the benches and sat down with a loud thump showing his frustration and anger

"Rub it in!" Silas said in anger.

"Silas! What was that pathetic performance!?" Wakiya asked him as Silas looked up at him...Anger clear in his voice..as his arms crossed over his chest..

"Say What!!?" Silas asked.

"Worse than abysmal! You let yourself get defeated by some weird bey your opponent launched by hand. I'm starting to wonder why I ever bothered to scout you!" He said in a stern voice.. A part of him didn't wanted to say all this to him, but the other part was still upset with him as he humiliated Y/N in front of everyone.