15. PAY ATTENTION!

(HEYAA AGAIN PEOPLE!!IM ACTUALLY NOT INTERESTED IN LEAVING TODAY...I GUESS... HEHEHE... 😅😅

Once more!!!Yell with me!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREE!!!!! ❤️🥳🎂🎊🎊

Its soo much of fun doing this!!
Anything for my GOLDEN BOY!!
May he always remain happy!!!

Well....today I made a drawing of his...it's not coloured yet..but still...I'll show it to youu..

As a greeeaaaaatttt Friend and sis asked me to do that!!❤️
Well...Free is a brother to her!!
And she is an amazing Friend of mine!!
Anything for you siso!!

But I'll show it again when I'll colour it!!

Today is a very special day of my life..
Today a true legend came on this earth.. someone who actually encourages me whenever I am sad or disappointed..even in my real life..
Just thinking about Free..brings a smile ony face..
The way I cry whenever I think that he is not coming out of that screen is just horrible..
Hah!! The boys in this world can never compete with him (sorry not sorry!)
To be true, I'll never forget him..till the last breath of my life...
He had made such an effect on me...
But I wish that you always remain happy and the best Free...Stay healthy.. Wherever you are...maybe not here.. but there.. ❤️

Sorry...I got a bit off track..and emotional right now..

Keeping this aside-

Once again!!:
A very very very very Happy Birthday Free!!!!!!!!!

Now back to the story!!)

AUTHOR'S POV:

Just as the first round ended and Y/N was busy with Affire,the gates opened and a man with white & brownish hair wearing a coat entered the place. He went inside but before going he eyed Free.

The second battle started. Both the Beys were clashing perfectly. But as Wywron went towards the walls of the stadium, Rantaro had gained some confidence.. All this confidence broke when Wakiya ordered Wywron to do his world famous Shield Crash, causing Roktavor to burst on spot and giving 3 points to Wakiya and a score of 1 to SunBat United.

Kris was comfortably seated on the chair looking at the battle which was in SunBat United's Lead already, along with Trad standing beside the chair,"So he is the one who personally requested to select Rantaro involved for this Friendly, correct?" Trad asked Kris as he looked at Wakiya's proud smile.

"Yes." Said Kristina.

"Considering that he knows them well doesn't make you think that he knew that he could beat them?" Trad asked her.