21. YOU

(Hiii!! Well I'm sorry I actually took alot of time in updating I was a bit lazy..hehe..

Answers:
1. It's Silas!! Haven't you seen his abs!!? His voice is hot!!And his dressing sense is also nice..(not bad)

2. Mr.Banana Head...Joshua Burns..Well have you seen his collection of Free's posters?And also being in the same team as Free and also asking him for lunch!?(Though Free Ignored him..hehe 😂 ) And I'm angry as he pushed Free in the finals..I will Burn Joshua Burns!!!!!!!😤😠😡

I will Burn Joshua Burns!!!!!!!😤😠😡

Just look at his collection man!But I have a better one!!Heheh

Just look at his collection man!But I have a better one!!Heheh...I have amvs and pictures...alot!!!

3. Well...
My name has 7 Alphabets.
My birthdate is 25 and 2+5 is 7
My birth year is 2005 and 2+0+0+5 is 7
My Favourite Artist, Raftaar sir..again 7 Alphabets in his name.
My Favourite Artist's birthdate 16 and 1+6 is 7
My favourite Characters Shu and Free so the number of alphabets in their names.. 3+4 is 7
Their(Free and Shu) birthdates.. 11 and 23 and 1+1+2+3 is again 7!!

So the conclusion is that my favourite number is 7!! Though I realised all of it after I had decided my favourite number..

Questions:
1. What attracts me the most about Free (physical features)?

2.What attracts me the most about Shu (physical features)?

3. My 2 favourite Blonds after Free.

That's all)

AUTHOR'S POV:

Satomb kept rotating with more speed than usual as Valtreyak hit it using Rush Launch.

Wakiya,Ataru and Guy were having smug impressions on their faces.

"When he uses his dominant hand the difference of power is amazing."Ataru remarked.

"That means is bey's defence will be even more strong."Wakiya said.

"He is taking full advantage of it's string and amplifying them."Spear Added.