27. WHAT THE-?

(Hello Free lovers!

First of all! Sorry for late update, it happens when you're having offline exams and you know nothing.. So during exams, you need to show full dedication, though my dedication during preparations was also filled with Free De La Hoya..

And then till few days, I was coming back into my senses. Now I'll be updating on time...I guess...

Thanks for your patience!! I appreciate it cause I don't have any. I would have quitted this story till now.. 😜)

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up with the sunlight falling on my face. After stretching a bit I went to the washroom and got ready for the day. Picking up Affire and placing her in my bey holder after cleaning her, I stepped outside my Dorm after locking the door. Walking in the corridors my gaze went to Free's Dorm that was locked as well. Last Night's Events came into my mind as a small smile formed on my lips. I continued walking towards the Cafeteria for today's Breakfast that Ange made. As I reached there, I greeted Ange with a smile and Good Morning.

"Morning too you too Sweety!" She said while handing me the plate of Fried Rice she made.

"Thanks Alot Ange." I said as she nodded and continued doing her work.

I went to the table sharing seats with Valt, Honcho, Shasa, Honey and Kitts. I sat down smiling at everyone.

"Good Morning Y/N!!" Valt and Honcho chirped.

"Morning Y/N!" Kitts and Honey wished as well.

"Good Morning Y/N" Shasa smiled at me.

"Morning Everyone!" I said and started eating. The taste of Fried Rice was just yum!

"What are you doing after this Y/N?" Honcho asked me.

"Me? Well.. I don't know? We'll train late in the morning Right? So till then, uhh.. What are you doing?" I asked taking a bite.

"Beyblade Battle!" Valt and Honcho yelled making everyone in the cafeteria to look at them.

"Don't yell over here!!" Ange scolded as they sweatdropped and others sighed.

"Ohkayyy" They both said in a low tone.

We chuckled and continued eating.

A few minutes later Ana entered the Cafeteria and Announced, "Hello Everyone. Kristina and Trad are requesting you to come at the Meeting Hall after your breakfast as Trad wanted to show the Analysis."

(She's a part of BC Sol if you remember, and the name

(She's a part of BC Sol if you remember, and the name... Well it's imaginary. Any Ana reading the story?)

And as she said this I heard murmurs running in the whole cafeteria. Some girls were even Squealing at that. Honey was excited and Shasa had a small smile at that. The boys were normal but some just sighed. What's happening?