11. STAND

( hey people!!next chapter for u all..hope u'll like it)

Y/N'S POV:

"You liked it?"He asked gesturing towards the stadium.

I nodded and said,"This is superb! You can practice here without any disturbance.. and when the surroundings are like this-"I used my hands to gesture the forest"- who wants to go..?"

"You are right.........(a long pause)

(why am I doing this? 😅.. it's just I want him to sound like Free only..)

..-This place is very close to my heart." He said.

"Hmm... You spend a lot of time here."

"I do..." He replied

I looked towards the stadium.. "Well.. This place seems to be so nice.. I feel like I'm a part of it.. The nature here is beautiful.. you know.." I said

..........

..........

Still no reply came from him.. so I just looked back..

..........

I gasped"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!😱😱😱Again..!??" and he went again....😞 I didn't even get a clue that he was gone...I'm actually panicking right now..Shit!! How is he doing this!?!!!?? This boy...will drive me crazy!!

"Oh god Free!!" I huffed..crossed my arms in front of my chest...and pouted..."IF YOU ARE LISTENING THEN PLEASE DON'T DO THIS AGAIN!!"... This guy will give me a heart attack...

TIME SKIP

I just walked back towards BC Sol.. it was early evening by the time I reached.. and surprisingly I didn't get lost..it was a long walk..I was a bit tired..

"It's time for the practice!!Where were you!?!Huh..?"Trad stopped walking and asked me as I entered the building..

"Uh..sorry Trad..I was at the forest.. an-"

"She was with me..."I was interrupted by a voice I knew very well now..it was Free...

Huh..??When did he come??..AND..Is he taking a STAND for me??I looked at him with a questioning look.But his expression was just the normal.., boring one without any expression on it.

"Oh..Then you must have learnt something from Free.. and u also must be tired.. so you can rest for today.."Trad told.

Wow.!!.Free is having such an effect over here..Great!! But why did he say that? Well that was true also..but he would have let it go like that only.. as I was the one who came to him.. and decided to be there with him... Why did he take a STAND then? Well..I guess he didn't want me to get a scolding from Trad.. He is just sooooo nice...

"Thanks Trad"I said.

(It's wierd writing this here..as I should be writing "thanks Free"..but remember.. Trad gave you a break..or I say half a day off..u need to thank him for that..😉)

He nodded and then continued walking towards the training area..I turned towards Free and said, "Thanks for that..But you didn't have to do that..you know.."

"Well.. I did what I was supposed to do....." Free said.

"Hm...But y-"I was cut off by him..

"No buts.."He said in a rather very emotionless way..but voice little louder than mine.

"Ok-ok!Now stop cutting me." I pouted "And how did you do that?" I asked.

"Do what?"He asked.

"That...when you just went away  without making a single sound."I said dragging the word.