7. DISTRACTED

Y/N'S POV:

Valt was shocked,depressed and angry..

"I'm going to put him down..I promise!!"Honcho said.

"That's cute. They're such Pals."Free said smiling at the scene in front of him.

"Prepare yourself. This ain't gonna be pretty.!!"Honcho said while showing his bey. But Free said nothing.

"Say something!?"Honcho gritted his teeth.

"What's there to talk about! Your friend needs a reality check. He thinks winning or losing is irrelevant.Are you like him?Still think it's fun even if you end up losing?" Free asked.

"Ofcourse I do.Its only about doing your best!"

Free sighed,"Then let's get started.."

"Totally!"

"You've got this! Don't hold back!"Valt cheered...again his energy went up!!

"Ready!Set!

3

2

1

LET IT RIP!!"

The match went on... Roktavor was constantly hitting Fafnir and giving it more power..Then unfortunately Roktavor slowed...and...slowed...and then stopped spinning..

"Drain Fafnir wins with a survivor finish."

"How! This is unreal!"Valt mumbled.

"Well,Looks like I won again. Are u having a good time?Did all that fun take your breadth away"Said Free while tilting his head.

This guy is surely something..His philosophy of having fun only when u win is also kinda right..It is the actual truth that most of the people only understand when they actually lose.. Although they don't want to accept it.. Whether you show it to everyone or not,most of the fun is only when you win..no one likes losing..But accepting it and working more hard is also a thing...That Valt does!Even I think in working even more hard next time and forgetting the lost battle..But when you lose, it's effect on you is always there..Maybe just a little,but the sense of disappointment comes into you after any loss..It's not necessarily important that you are always never caring about loss..If you lose..not everytime you can be happy.. Everyone wants to win from someone..And when they do,they are happy..Losing is not always Fun...Free is right...

"You about done mocking me! Nobody likes Losing!" Honcho scoffed.

"I'm glad you agreed.There is no glory in defeat. You've got to win,not just try."Free said while smirking.

"You got some nerve talking to us like this in front of the team!! Your arrogance is out of this world.This isn't over!!Well be soon meeting in the stadium where I'll payback!!You just wait!!"Honcho snapped back.

"Anyone else going to take on me?"Asked Free looking towards the rest of the team.

They all battled him... Losing either by bursts..or..ringouts..or survivors.. He was playing extremely spectacularly..The way he launched by just using his hand was just soo smooth and out of the world..The way he took his stance was absolutely stunning..The way his eyes were dull but alert, observant and focused was just awesome..And when he sassed and taunted everyone after a win was almost breathtaking and definitely hilarious..but he didn't crossed the limits or said anything that would hurt or break someone internally.This guy is worth being the Best Blader..I really appreciate him..He knows what he is doing..And the way he is doing is just fabulous..!!

"Y/N L/N!!"
My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my name.

"Huh..??" I immediately looked towards the owner of the voice...it was Trad.. with a stern and angry look on his face..and everyone was looking at me....AGAIN!...WHAT!?!this time I didn't even say anything...not even laugh..?