22. BETTER

(Hello my lovely Readers!! 🤗🤗

First see that pic!! ☝️☝️
Free is doing a great job in melting my heart.

Answers:
1. Uhm.... Though everything is awesome about Free but I love his dark eyes the most.. they are just beautiful and calm..

2. Shu is an angel from heaven..Maybe he got it in a wrong and painful way,but I totally love his scar...he looks even hot with it.

3. Hehe... It's Wakiya and Fubuki!!! Obvious!!

Questions:
1. Can you guess which is the Beyblade Burst season I have watched the most (on repeat)?

2. Who at first was my Favourite Character?( I watched Turbo first)

3. My favourite animal these days? )

Y/N'S POV:

"What did you just say!!!!??"Silas yelled.

I just smirked..Taste of his own medicine.. This is what he was doing to Valt.. "MR.- BROCOLLI - HEAD" I said once more,loud and clear..

I clearly saw his hands turning into fists..Hehe..But then he chuckled and said,"Better call me by my name..or else you'll suffer and by the way, your tricks are not gonna work on me.."

I just rolled my eyes at that.."I'm not tricking you Mister.. I'm just showing you the taste of your own medicine.."I said while taking out Affire from my pocket and showing it to him.."Here's my bey, Xtreme Affire!!"

"Whatever.."he scoffed....

Did he just insulted my bey?? He'll pay for it...No one can say a word about Affire...This smug smile of his will be gone in no time..

"Woah!! The battle is not even started yet,but we can still feel the fierce clashes!! Soon the stadium will blow!! I can't even wait to see these two play!!"Himani squealed..

I took out my launcher, adjusted Affire giving a Stamina mode to her.. the advantage is with me.. I saw him using his left hand for the launch as he took his stance..I did the same..My right leg far away from the stadium and left near it.. Bouncing Launch was coming next..I'll be taking the centre before him and then my defending power will give me the advantage..

"Game 4!

First Battle!!

Ready!!Set!!

3

2

1

Let It Rip!!"

My leg came forward as I launched Affire the way I wanted to.. It quickly rushed to take the centre after a few bounces which was way fast.. Satomb was fast,but not as fast as Affire.. As it took the centre, Satomb hit it in order to take the position..but Affire was revolving with a high velocity..