2. MY EVERYTHING

(Hope u enjoyed the first part.This one slightly longer)
(The ages are not going to be the same.
They(Beyclub,Xander,lui.etc..) will be 14 during burst and u are 12...in evolution they are 16(including Free)...)

Author's POV:

This was the first time y/n met Shu...( A moment to remember)

"H(sniff)-hi.....I (sniff)-Im-Y/N." She couldn't say anything further and started to cry..

Shu hated to see the girl like that.Without thinking he sat there and engulfed the girl into a warm hug taking her into his embrace. She buried her head and cried in his chest. At that point she didn't thought that he was a stranger... She felt safe with him... She felt protected.. She ft comfort... He gave her a support at this point, where she's Missing her family.. Little did she knew that this boy will be her next family..

Shu gently rubbed the girl's back to calm her down. He was saying, "It's okay, I'm here.. Calm down...Y/N shh... don't cry.."(he knew it's not ok but he wanted to calm her down) and it did work...

After a few minutes she calmed down but tears were still running down her eyes.. Then a few sirens were heard, and Shu looked up and saw a police van and ambulance...

Time skip to the hospital

Y/N layed on the hospital bed.. with her harm being treated and in the other hand, she had AFFIRE... and Shu by was her side along with the doctor ,a nurse and an inspector...
They treated her and the inspector asked her a few questions about what happened..

Then outside the room Shu asked , "With whom is she living now??"

The inspector gave a stressed look of i don't know, we need to find someone..
According to the information they had, there was no one left in the family, No contacts about any of the family members were found.

Then Shu asked, "Can I take care of her? Right now she is alone, she needs someone. I can't let her live alone.. I promise she will be fine.."

The inspector said, "Listen Shu,I know 
you are actually very responsible, you are living alone by your self right now... but... Are you sure..? I can't let the burden increase on you.. You  know.. What I mean..."

(Ok....so Shu lives alone,one day, his parents went missing.. He's having enough money and he can take care of himself very well.. The inspector knows him well... I know that's not what happened but then the story will be messed up.. You know... Also In this story, Shu's parents will not be mentioned..)

"No sir please, I promise, I can take care of her.....I can't let her live alone right now when she needs someone.. She is broken.. Her emotions need to be handled properly.. Please sir. Trust me.. It's just t-that I felt a bond with her.. It's like I can understand her.. She needs someone who faced  a similar situation.. I will take care of her, I promise."

The inspector sighed, then smiled and said , "Okay Shu.  You can.. I'll report the team.. But if you need my help call me anytime..I'm there.. Plus, if we find any information about her, I'll let you know..  And.. I Do Trust You.."

(I know it's impossible for a nine year old to take care of a seven year old kid.. But, firstly, Shu is extremely extraordinarily smart and intelligent.. Not a normal nine year old..  Secondly, No rules in the anime.. Not even police.. A person like Theodore should be behind the bars, but that didn't happened.. Instead, he made a threat and went, after destroying people..)

TIME SKIP

From that time onwards Y/N was living with Shu..
At first, she was shy ,sad and uneasy for a few weeks.. But with the passage of time, she understood that Shu really cared about her, That she should not hide anything from him, That she should be comfortable around him... And this happened..
Shu genuinely cared about her. To him, she was a sister, a friend, a daughter, a family, a student, a support system... his everything..