26. TRUST ME.

(Hi

Anwers:1

Anwers:
1. Red Eye as the person behind that name is someone very special to me and if by any chance he went, then I'll be broken..
Phi.. come on man! Haven't you seen the finals between Aiger and Phi? In some scenes he did seemed to be a ghost in my opinion.

2. BC Sol!! Well my second Preference will be Raging Bulls..and that too when Shu will be the owner of the team..not that Old Peanut Theodore Glass!!

3. Hehe...easy peasy! Shark!!!

I'm skipping questions for now as I can't think of any..)

Y/N'S POV:

When Wakiya went, Valt and Honcho moved to the training area to train a bit more while I went towards the forest area... It was already evening.. So one round will not be a problem and I wanted to thank Free as well.. Hope so I'll find him there..

Today's battle was actually a good one.. And it was fun having Wakiya over here.. I'll train more.. I need to be more confident and I'll not forget that.. My attacks, my strategies, I need to believe in that.. I can do it.. For myself, for my bey, for my friends, for my team, for everyone, for Shu..

The weather is pleasant.. It's warm enough but the cool wind is making it favourable and better.. The reddish - golden rays of the sun are Dispersing through the Leaves and Branches of the Trees, making the place even more beautiful..

Walking further in, I decided to move towards that Stadium to find Free.. While moving, I didn't even realised that I was humming some song..

"Do you even know what will you say?" Affire asked.

"Me?" I asked.

"Who else I'm talking about? What will you tell him?" She asked.

"Umm..Well I'll just say thank you?" I said.

"Thank You? Hahah! I can imagine alot more!! It will be uhm..and umm.. and uhh.. and Th-Thank You Free~~ Right?" She said in a Teasing Tone..

Heat rushed to my cheeks,"Hey!! It's not like that okay!? It's just.. that.. the situation was not the way I wanted it to be." I defended myself.

"Sure sure~ The situation always goes out of control whenever Free is around you right~?" She smirked at me.

"Shut up." I plainly said.

"Ask Free~" She said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Shirt up~ Ask Free, he'll do that for you~~" She cooed as my eyes widened.

(Seriously!! I'm Blushing at my own words! And it's even more difficult when you are writing this in the presence of some people in the room..and they give you weird looks.. Biting Lips can't help..My father literally asked me,"Why are you smiling?"..and I was like Shit!! I can't write right now!! Bye bye Story! We'll continue Tomorrow..all because of that one comment by Affire, though that comment made me remember alot more, Hehehe~~)