Chapter 12

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It has been a few days since Izuku trained with Shen and Kennen in the dojo and he has learned a lot. Today he is on his way again to learn more about runeterra and its masters. He's just picking up his backpack and bows to Shen and Kennen.

Izuku: Masters, I'm on my way now, thank you for allowing me to learn so much from you.

Shen and Kennen nod and seem to be happy.

Shen: I'm glad you feel that way, Izuku. I wish you a nice trip.

Kennen: Take good care of you Izuku. I also wish you a nice and safe journey.

Izuku is on his way, a little further away from the dojo, he stops and turns to a tree where Akali is standing.

Izuku: I was wondering where you are.

Akali: I just wanted to say goodbye, take good care of yourself.

And with that, she disappears in a cloud of smoke. Izuku shakes his head and is on his way again.

---Timeskip---

Izuku has been traveling through the land of Ionia for about two weeks and now finds himself in a huge field where old weapons are lying around. Izuku walks closer to the weapons and inspects them.

Izuku: Rusted and there is some blood here. This sword is in Noxian blacksmithing, but the one up there is Ionian. That means... This is the Placidium, the location of The Great Stand.

Izuku's look becomes a little sadder and looks at all the weapons lying around or in the ground.

Izuku: So many lives have ended here.

He hears footsteps behind him, he turns around quickly and sees an old man in a black coat standing there and crows seem to be following him.

???: And it's also the place where I lost my arm.

Izuku raises an eyebrow.

Izuku: Swain. I thought you were back in Noxus.

Swain walks past Izuku and looks at the former battlefield

Swain: I'm only here to wallow in my thoughts, but I'm surprised to see you here, Izuku. Tell me, what are you doing in Runeterra?

Izuku: I'm here to learn more about Runeterra and your skills.

Swain smiles when he hears this. He throws his cloak back a little and a glowing red arm emerges.

Swain: Is that so? Well then show me what you've learned, Izuku.

Izuku draws his dagger and runs towards Swain. Swain smiles and stretches his arm, several red bolts come out of his fingers and fly towards Izuku. Swain thinks they'll meet Izuku but he jumps over the bolts and continues running towards Swain.

Izuku: *Thinking* Swain is especially strong when he fights out of range, he is also dangerous in close combat, but if I don't get close enough, I won't be able to defeat him.

Izuku keeps running towards him while Swain smiles.

Swain: *Thinking* It seems like you've forgotten my abilities. Wait... what?

In a second, Izuku jumps aside, avoiding a ball of energy that looks like an eye.

Swain: *Thinking* Your instincts have clearly improved Izuku, but I'm not done yet.

Swain sends a claw of energy to Izuku, the claw grabs him and pulls him closer to Swain. Swain charges his energy to shoot another charge of bolts at Izuku, but to his surprise, Izuku breaks out of the claw, jumps over and kicks him in the face. Swain falls to the ground, Izuku lands behind him, holding his dagger to his neck.

Izuku: I win.

Swain: Really?

Another ball of energy explodes in Izuku's face, he is thrown backwards and lies on the ground.

Izuku: Damn it!

Swain: You fought really well Izuku. I'm surprised.

Izuku: Thanks Swain.

Swain: Now come with me.

Izuku gets up and follows Swain.

Izuku: What are we going to do?

Swain: I will teach you. Now come on, those old bones aren't as agile as they used to be.

To be continued.

Guys I had an idea, how would you like it, would I ever do a few one shots where Izuku would rather interact with the female champions?