Chapter 1

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Izuku: Can someone become a hero without a quirk?

For many, this question may just come up like a normal question, but not for Izuku Yagi, for him the answer to this question will be crucial in life. He's not asking just any person either, he's asking the number one hero, All Might. All Might shakes his head.

All Might: I'm sorry, but I don't think that's possible.

With that, All Might jumps out of the alley to take away a villain who has previously tried to kill Izuku. Izuku leans against the wall and slides onto the floor. Tears are slowly flowing from his eyes.

Izuku: So I'm really useless.

It all started a few years earlier. At the year of four, Izuku was diagnosed as quirkless while his sister developed a very strong quirk. It's a very powerful telekinesis quirk. This led to his parents taking care of Izumi more and paying little attention to him. His former friends, Katsuki Bakugou, the siblings Shoto and Shoka Todoroki and his sister started beating him up and using their quirks on him on a daily basis. For Izuku himself it is a miracle that he is still alive, he believes that everyone else would have committed suicide a long time ago. He reaches into his pocket and takes out a small purple crystal. He found this crystal when he was six years old.

---Flashback---

Izuku runs through a forest on the run from his bullies.

Katsuki: DEKU! Where are you?!

This scream only makes Izuku run faster until he discovers a small cave. He runs over there and hides. He stays there for an entire hour, standing quietly until he can no longer hear any noise. He sighs in relief and rests when he sees something in the corner of his eyes. He walks closer to the object and sees a small purple crystal that glows. When he picks up the crystal, he hears a whisper from the crystal. Startled, he drops the crystal and the whispering stops.

He picks up the crystal again, puts it in his pocket, and makes his way home

---Flashback end---

Izuku sighs and gets up. He picks up his school bag and makes his way home. On the way he hears an explosion and sees Bakugou being held captive by the villain who tried to kill him earlier. Just as Izuku was about to intervene, he heard the voice of All Might.

All Might: I AM HERE!!!

All Might has managed to defeat the villain and free Bakugou in just one stroke. Izumi and the Todoroki twins run to Bakugou and ask him if he's okay. Izuku sighs again and takes a detour home to clear his head. Just as he was about to turn a corner, he saw his sister and her friends, but All Might was standing in front of them.

Izumi: All Might!

Shoka: What are you doing here?

All Might: Yes I am All Might, but I am also...

A cloud of smoke appears and Izumi and Izuku's eyes widen. In All Might's place is their father.

Toshinori: your father.

Izumi: Dad! You are All Might?!

Toshinori: Yes I am. And I have a question for you Izumi.

Toshinori explains to the group how his Quirk works and asks Izumi if she would like to become the next owner.

Shoka: Wait a minute, why didn't you give your quirk to Izuku?

Toshinori looks sadly at the floor.

Toshinori: He doesn't have the qualities to be a good hero. So Izumi do you want to have my quirk?

Izumi: YES!!!

While Toshinori and the others are happy for Izumi. Izuku is sitting on the ground again and looking sadly at the sky.

Izuku: So you think someone who bullies someone for years deserves your fucking quirk.

He gets up and goes into the forest and to the cave that he discovered back then. It turned out that the cave is a good shelter. Once there, Izuku leans against the wall and slowly closes his eyes.

Izuku: This world is unfair.

But he doesn't notice that the crystal he found back then is starting to shine stronger. When Izuku opens his eyes he doesn't find himself in the cave, but in a large room with gold decorations on the walls. In the middle of the room there is a hole from which it shines blue and countless weapons hover above the hole. A door opens behind Izuku, he turns and sees a person in a black coat.

Person: Do not be afraid. I am here to help.

Izuku: To help?

Person: You're quirkless, I can give you something better than a quirk.

Izuku: How?

Person: Turn around.

Izuku turns and looks at the weapons.

Person: These weapons once belonged to powerful warriors. They contain memories and the skills of these warriors. I'll let you take one of these weapons.

Izuku turns around in shock.

Izuku: Why would you do that?

Person: Because it pains me to see that these beautiful weapons just catch dust. So choose.

To be continued

Okay guys, it's your turn. You can suggest any male League of Legends champion. The skills of the champion suggested most will be given to Izuku.