Chapter 3

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Izuku has been waiting for this moment for as long as he can remember. He's standing in front of the UA High School entrance. It's been ten months since he got his powers and he has changed a lot.

 It's been ten months since he got his powers and he has changed a lot

He's no longer the weak, coward who is bullied by everyone. He hasn't told anyone about his powers, but he doesn't care what other people think of him either. Over the ten months the bullying by his sister and her friends continued, but Izuku was mostly able to wriggle out.

Izuku: Here we go.

Izuku enters the school and goes to the exam room. Voice Hero: Present Mic is already waiting there. When everyone is there, Present Mic starts explaining how the exam will go. Meanwhile, Izuku flips through his book a bit, but is distracted when a boy with blue hair stands up and points at him.

???: And you, if you don't want to pay attention and prefer to occupy yourself with your book, I advise you to leave this exam.

Izuku was a little surprised at this.

Izuku: I am very sorry, but for me it is important that I read my book if I want to pass the exam.

Present Mic: Now calm down both of you, I was just about to get to your question, young listener. The last villain is worth zero points, so it's best to avoid him. Now go out and show us what you can do. Plus Ultra !!!

Izuku is now standing with a bunch of other students in a square in front of a metal gate. Behind the gate is a fake town where the exam takes place. Just as Izuku was about to summon a weapon, the blue-haired boy comes up to him.

 ???: Everyone's trying to focus here and you're not really showing any of it, are you even taking this exam seriously?

Izuku raises an eyebrow in annoyance.

Izuku: Tell me, do you have a personal problem with me? I was just about to concentrate but you interrupted me.

The blue haired boy seems shocked and walks away from Izuku. Izuku shakes his head and concentrates when a blue light appears and a rifle with a large blade on the barrel appears in his hand.

Izuku: Uhh, Kled's weapon, that means ...

Izuku hears a growl behind him, he turns around and sees a large lizard standing behind him, walking on two legs. Izuku smiles and raises his hand as the lizard jumps on him and licks him. That makes Izuku laugh.

Izuku: Nice to see you Skaarl.

Izuku can only smile when he remembers the moment when he first met Kled.

---Flashback---

In front of Izuku is a small furry creature standing on a lizard. These creatures are also known as Yordle. The yordle standing in front of him is wearing light armor and a huge helmet. Besides, it looks like he's blind in one eye. Before Izuku could say anything, the yordle speaks first.