Chapter 5

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It has been a few days since day one of UA High School. Izuku made friends with pretty much everyone in the class, just this one boy by the name of Neito Monoma, is annoying.

Neito is a young man of average height with slick blond hair, which gets shorter the further down his head it goes, styled so that it's parted to the right, his bangs left hanging over his right eye. His irises are a periwinkle purple, his pupils white and his eyes are shaped so that they're slanting downwards towards the far sides of his face, usually left half-closed,

Izuku doesn't like him because he always points out that class 1B is better than class 1A. In Izuku's opinion, he is just angry that he didn't get into class 1A and tries to make the class look bad because of that. Over the days, Izumi, Shoto and Shoka have tried to apologize, but Izuku has ignored them for the most part. Bakugou is the same asshole he was before.

(What Shoka looks like)

Izuku is sitting in the classroom with the others when Kan walks in

Izuku is sitting in the classroom with the others when Kan walks in. He stands at the desk and looks at his students.

Kan: There's a change of plan, we're going to take a trip to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or what 13 calls it, the USJ. We will train with class 1A, you can also put on your suits for the training.

Kan pushes a button on the desk and some cupboards slide out of the wall. There are suitcases with the seat numbers in the cupboards.

Kan: Class 1A should already be at the USJ. You can go ahead, I still have something to talk about with the headmaster.

With that, Kan leaves the classroom. The students go to the cupboards and take out their suitcases. They go into the locker room and change. Izuku's hero outfit looks very simple, because he gets some kind of armor or something with every weapon, he thought that he doesn't need anything that is very attentive. His hero suit consists of brown trousers with several pockets, a white shirt and a leather vest.

(Ignore the sword)