Chapter 6

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Izuku is currently sitting on a bridge that seems a bit destroyed. There is snow on it and the area generally reminds you of a Nordic region. Izuku looks down to see the bottomless gorge. This is the Howling Abyss. Izuku is deep in thought when he realizes that something is touching him on his back pocket. He turns and sees a small, white haired creature with two horns. This is a poro.

Izuku: Hello, little Poro

The Poro barks happily and panted. Izuku smiles and takes a small piece of pastry out of his pocket.

Izuku: I guess you want this. Here little friend.

Izuku puts down the pastry, the Poro takes it in his mouth and runs away. Izuku smiles and shakes his head, but he turns back towards the gorge and takes up the thoughtful face again. Suddenly someone comes and puts his hand on Izuku's shoulder. He turns around and sees Braum.

Braum: Izuku, what about the thoughtful face. Tell Braum about your problem.

He sits down next to Izuku and he sighs.

Izuku: It's because of my family. I know I can't be mad at them forever, but can I forgive them that easily?

Braum: You know, in the Freljord, we all come from the same family. And like all families, we fight.

Izuku looks at Braum. He told him the stories of the battles against the Frostguard of Lissandra.

Braum: In the Freljord, the fighting tears us apart, but we only survive together as a family.

Izuku puts a hand on his chin.

Izuku: I understand Braum, but I've survived without my family for so long, I can't easily forgive them.

Braum: Really a difficult situation. Don't you have a friend who tormented you back then?

Izuku nods.

Izuku: Yeah. Shoto, Shoka and Bakugou.

Braum: Braum thinks that it would help you if you would make up with them first. But only if they try.

Izuku thinks about it for a while before standing up with a smile.

Izuku: Thanks Braum. You always help me a lot. I have to go, the sports festival starts today.

Braum smiles a big smile and stands up.

Braum: I know. Braum and the other champions will watch you.

Izuku is surprised, he didn't expect that, but then smiles.

Izuku: Then I'll make you proud.

Izuku picks up his bag and disappears into a blue light. He reappears in his room, puts on his uniform and makes his way to school. Once there, he goes to the changing room, puts on his sports suit and goes to the class 1B waiting room. The others are already there and his friends smile when they see him. Izuku notices Monoma standing in the corner and cursing.