Chapter 2

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Izuku stares at all the weapons for a while, but can't decide. All weapons look interesting. Suddenly the crystal in Izuku's hand begins to glow and floats into his body. Izuku is breathing heavily and grabs his chest to calm his breathing.

Izuku: What just happened?!

Person: Didn't think that would happen.

Izuku turns around and sees the person in the coat approaching him.

Izuku: What do you mean?

The person grabs his chin.

Person: How do I explain this. To put it in the words of a friend of mine. You now have the power of the wild card.

Izuku: Wild Card?

Person: Yes. You see, with this power you can use any of these weapons, you just have to summon them, but there is a problem. Every time you summon a weapon it will be a random weapon. You cannot summon a specific weapon. But you now have an entire arsenal for that.

Izuku nods. Suddenly he begins to glow blue and become transparent.

Izuku: What's happening?

Person: You wake up. If you want to summon a weapon, just focus. And if you want to come back, I am always looking forward to your visit.

Izuku opens his eyes and sits up, breathing heavily. He looks around, he sees the sun go down and he is still in the cave.

Izuku: It was too real to be a dream. And my crystal is no longer there either.

Izuku gets up and makes his way home. Once there, he sees his "family" eating without him. He goes up the stairs and goes to his room. His room can be described as an All Might Shrine, but for Izuku that no longer seems appropriate.

Izuku: For everyone else, you might be the number one superhero, but not for me anymore.

He fetches a box and starts packing all of his All Might stuff. When he was done he lies down on his bed and closes his eyes.

Izuku: Tomorrow after school, I'll try to summon a weapon.

The sun shines through the window into Izuku's room, he slowly opens his eyes and gets up. He always gets up a little earlier than his "family" to make breakfast for himself. He gets up from the bed and notices a book on his desk. He goes to the desk and sees a card on the book. He takes the card and starts reading.

Card: Forgot to give you this, it's a log book about the weapons. There is an entry in this book for each weapon, but for more information about the weapons and their masters, you will need to find the stuff yourself after summoning them. Whenever you find something new, it will automatically be added to the book.

Izuku puts down the card and takes a closer look at the book. It is a small leather-bound book with several decorations.

He opens it and sees pictures of some weapons that he saw yesterday

He opens it and sees pictures of some weapons that he saw yesterday. He smiles and puts the book in his school bag. He goes downstairs, makes himself something quick for breakfast and makes his way to school.

---Timeskip---

It's the end of school and Izuku is on his way to the cave. He somehow managed to bypass his bullies today. Once in the cave, Izuku puts down his bag and remembers what the person said.

Izuku: I should just concentrate.

He closes his eyes and begins to concentrate. It doesn't take long before he notices something next to him. He opens his eyes and sees that a blue shining two-handed sword is floating next to him and the exact same sword in his hands. But that's not the only thing that strikes him in front of him is a person in dark blue armor and a face mask. His appearance reminds Izuku of a combination of ninja and samurai. The person sits in front of him and meditates.

???: Hello Izuku Yagi.

Izuku: You know my name?

???: Of course I know the name of the person who will wield my weapon. My name is Shen, but I was also called the Eye of Twilight.

 My name is Shen, but I was also called the Eye of Twilight

Izuku: It is an honor to meet you.

Shen: I am here to train you in my weapon and my skills. Are you sure that you are up to this task?

Izuku: I don't know until I try.

Shen: Good answer. I like your style by the way.

Izuku is confused what he is talking about until he looks down and sees that he is wearing armor similar to Shen.

Shen: Well, let's start with the lesson. The name of my sword is Spirit Blade. I have five skills. The first is that I can call the Spirit Blade to me and then attack with it as it flows through enemies, it does minimal damage to an enemy and is slowed down. You have two Spirit Blades, one to attack and the other to support. This brings us to my second ability, I can create a field around the floating Spirit Blade that protects you as long as you are in the field. My third skill is a dash that will take you far in one direction, but be careful if you catch an enemy with the dash they will attack you immediately. My fourth ability allows you to telepote up to an ally and give them a shield. My fifth ability is passive, every time you use another ability you get a shield that protects you from harm.

The book Izuku got this morning lights up briefly. He opens it and sees that the page with the Spirit Blade has received an entry. Each of Shen's skills has even been given a name.

His first ability is called: Twilight Assault

His second ability is called: Spirit's Refuge

His third ability is called: Shadow Dash

His fourth ability is called: Stand United

Izuku closes the book and bows.

Izuku: I thank you Shen.

Shen looks close at Izuku.

Shen: Don't blame me, but you seem very weak to me. You have to train not only your body but your mind as well.

Izuku: I-I understand.

Shen: If you want, I can give you a training plan. He will surely help you.

Izuku: That would be helpful.

Shen nods and stands up.

Shen: The plan will be on your desk tomorrow. I wish you luck Izuku. If you ever want to talk to me, I'll be waiting for you in the Hall of Legends.

And with that he just disappeared, and with him the Spirit Blade.

Izuku: He's pretty cool.

To be continued.

Many thanks to KenanLD for the idea with the weapons.