Chapter 8

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Result of the vote: Ahri won

The semi-final round is finally starting. Izuku enters the arena and sees who is on the other side, it's his sister Izumi. Midnight looks at both participants, although she has a rather seductive look at Izuku.

Midnight: Are both participants ready?

Izumi: Yes!

Izuku focuses and he lights up blue. When the light dissolves, Izuku stands there with a golden sword. He wears a white and gold robe with shoulder plates and a helmet with a seven-lens glasses.

---Flashback---

Izuku stands in front of a man who wears a white gold robe with shoulder plates. On his head is a helmet with seven lens glasses. Izuku feels that this man is a strong warrior just through his aura.

???: Greetings, I am called Master Yi. I've heard a lot about you Izuku Yagi.

 I've heard a lot about you Izuku Yagi

Izuku bows as a greeting.

Izuku: It is a pleasure to meet you, Master Yi.

Master Yi: Let us begin. With my first ability you move so fast that you think you are teleporting. While the first ability is activated, you deal multiple damage to your opponents. With my second ability you concentrate your mind and body to heal damage that has been done to you. With my third ability, you focus your aura on the blade of the sword to do more damage. With my fourth skill, you become more agile and your speed increases.

Izuku: Thank you Master Yi.

Master Yi: No problem. And always remember Izuku, A true master is an eternal student.

---Flashback End---

Izuku raises his sword next to his head towards the sky.

Izuku: Let us begin.

Midnight: START!

Izuku runs towards Izumi, Izumi holds out her hand and uses her telepathy quirk to slow him down. It works for a moment, but suddenly golden particles come off Izuku and he speeds up. Izumi is shocked, but she shakes her head and suddenly green electricity envelops her body.

Izumi: Delaware Smash!

Her punch is aimed directly at Izuku's face, but just before she hits him. He disappears, she looks around but doesn't find him, she feels something liquid on her face, she touches it and notices that it is blood. Suddenly she feels a few violent blows on her body. She slides back a little and sees Izuku appear in front of her.

Izumi: How? How did you hit me?

Izuku: Did you miss it?

Izumi looks confused, but so does the rest of the stadium.