Chapter 34

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It's late in the evening, Izuku and Ahri are in Ahri's apartment watching a movie. Izuku gets up from the sofa and stretches as he helps Ahri up.

Ahri: Do you have to go already?

Slightly disappointed, Izuku nods.

Izuku: Yes, tomorrow is a big day. Take good care of yourself.

Ahri hugs him and bumps her nose against his with a smile.

Ahri: I'll be fine, I'd better say that to you. You're the one of us who always throws yourself into dangerous situations.

Izuku giggles and kisses Ahri on the lips before stroking her cheek.

Izuku: We'll make it, I'm sure.

And so Izuku leaves Ahri's apartment and makes his way back to UA. When he got there, he noticed that many of his classmates were very tense.

---Timeskip---

It's the next day. Izuku and some of his classmates as well as many other heroes are on a cliff outside of town. They overlook the city and seem to observe everything closely.

The reason why so many heroes have gathered in one place is this: There has finally been information as to where the rest of the League of Villains are hiding. Only problem is, apparently the League of Villains and an organization called "Meta Liberation Army" had a fight where the League of Villains emerged victorious.

Which resulted in Shigaraki becoming the new leader of both organizations and thus founding the "Paranormal Liberation Front". Their goal is to destroy society as well as all they know and build a new one, even though the heroes have information that Shigakari is planning something much worse.

They also have information that a scientist who worked with All for One is working on Tomura Shigaraki to "upgrade" him. There is also the suspicion that this scientist is also responsible for all the Nomus. So now there are two goals for the heroes:

Objective Number One: The capture of all Paranormal Liberation Front criminals.

Objective Number Two: Eliminate Tomura Shigaraki.

Two groups were formed for this. The first group is led by Endeavor. Their goal is to defeat Tomura Shigaraki before he gets his "upgrade". And also to stop the scientist and all his Nomu.

This group includes Izuku, but he's only in the rear, along with many of his classmates and other students from UA.

The second group is led by Edgeshot. Their goal is to attack the mansion in the mountains where the Paranormal Liberation Front is gathering and eliminate every criminal in one fell swoop.

The second group also includes Zeno, who plans to get everything done as soon as possible.

It doesn't take long for Burnin, an Endeavor sidekick and leader of the rearguard, to turn to all the heroes.

Burnin: The Vanguard move out!

She jumps off the cliff while calling.

Burnin: We're getting started too!

Immediately everyone follows their example and jumps off the cliff into the city.

Burnin: Split into sectors and evacuate the residents, okay?!

Heroes: YES MA'AM!

Immediately all people get a message on their mobile phones that an evacuation has been ordered and that everyone has to leave the city.