Chapter 25

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

A few days have passed since the attack on the training camp. The villains defeated by the Izuku, the heroes, and the students were arrested and taken to prison. The two villains that Izuku defeated  had to be treated medically beforehand, but he didn't get in trouble for it.

The heroes and the school are in full swing to find Katsuki and free him from the hands of the League of Villains as soon as possible, but to be honest, Izuku doesn't really care. He's been acting normal for the past few days while everyone else is concerned. So we come to the current status.

It's night and Izuku is lying on a roof looking at the stars. Taking him there is Zeno sitting on the edge of the building and looking into the distance.

Izuku: So... why exactly am I here? Shouldn't only heroes be chosen for this operation?

Zeno: I put in a good word for you and showed your strength to The Hero Public Safety Commission. After that they allowed you, we can only intervene if it becomes dangerous.

Izuku raises a eyebrow at that.

Izuku: And they think it's a good idea to send a student into battle when all other heroes are defeated? How dumb are these idiots?

Zeno chuckles when he hears this.

Zeno: Comes from the boy who could defeat most heroes with no problems.

But before Izuku can say anything, a huge explosion occurs, flattening an entire block of buildings. Izuku immediately gets up and runs to the side of Zeno, who is looking at the site of the explosion.

Zeno: The big bad has appeared.

Izuku: Shall we go?

Zeno shakes his head.

Zeno: We're still waiting. Let's look at the situation first, that guy is on another level.

At that moment, All Might comes flying in and starts fighting One for All while trying to free or at least protect Katsuki. The fight is pretty one-sided as All Might can't use his full power with Katsuki there. But before things can get any worse, Katsuki is rescued by a few "unknowns". Before All Might can use its full power to fight, All for One sends his subjects through a portal to safety. The fight between the two gets pretty intense, but after a while All Might gets hit by a pretty strong attack that causes him to lose his hero form and switch to his civilian form.

All spectators who watch the entire fight through the cameras, look at it all with a shocked face.

All for One: So All Might, show the world your pathetic real form.

All Might coughs up some blood and gives the villain an angry look.

All Might: Y-you bastard...

All for One laughs as he spreads his arms.

All for One: All Might, do you want me to tell you something shocking?

All Might narrows his eyes as All for One continues.

All for One: You know, Tomura Shigaraki is Nana Shimura's grandson!

All Might's eyes widen in shock when he hears that.

All Might: My master's grandson? I- I didn't even know she had a kid...

All for One can't stop himself from laughing.

All for One: Where's your smile all might? Your smile that protects the civilians and gives them hope? HAHAHAHA.

After a while, he stops laughing and points his arm in All Might's direction.