Chapter 20

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Izuku is on his way to the harbor to get to the next island. Suddenly a portal opens beneath him and he falls into it. He falls down and lands on the cold stone floor, but manages to roll off and stops in front of Zeno, who nods to him, impressed.

Zeno: Been a while Izuku.

Izuku: Hello Zeno, why did you bring me here is there a problem?

Zeno sighs and scratches the back of his head.

Zeno: Unfortunately yes. Izuku it's time you got back to your world.

Izuku looks at him in shock, that can't be true.

Izuku: What?! But I still haven't met all my teachers!

Zeno shakes his head.

Zeno: Sorry Izuku, I don't know what happened either. You should have had enough time, I don't know how that happened. Believe me I would have preferred it if you had met everyone.

Izuku looks at him confused and a little intimidated.

Izuku: Okay... So what happens now?

Zeno: I'm sending you back now, school is starting again.

He taps his staff on the ground twice and a portal opens next to him. He points the staff at the portal and Izuku is about to go through when Zeno stops him again.

Zeno: Izuku, I totally forgot to ask you, what's your hero name?

Izuku turns around with a smile on his face.

Izuku: I am the Weapon Hero: Arsenal.

Zeno smiles and nods to him.

Zeno: Go get them, Arsenal.

Izuku nods and goes through the portal. He comes out at Dagobah Beach, the sun is just about to set. He looks out to sea and lets the sea breeze hit his face.

Izuku: This is nice.

He stretches and makes his way into town. He walks the streets with an almost nostalgic feeling. It's been a long time since he was in his world. He stops in front of a burger joint and goes inside. Inside, he orders a burger and a portion of fries. It doesn't take long before his order is ready and he sits down at a table, staring greedily at the delicious food in front of him. He really enjoyed the first bite, but after that he just ate it quickly. Don't get him wrong, he liked the food in Runeterra but nothing compares to the food from home. After he's finished eating, he sets off again. It takes a while but finally he arrives at "home".

Izuku: It's hard for me to call this my home.

He stands in front of the Yagi household, all the memories in this house gradually came up again. Most bad. He stands there for a few minutes before sighing and entering the house.

Izuku: I'm back.

Inko comes out of the living room with a smile.

Inko: Izuku! Nice that you're back, come on I'll make you something to eat. You must be hungry from the internship. How was it?

Izuku walks past her and says to her without turning around.

Izuku: I've already eaten and the internship was good.

He goes up to his room and puts his backpack next to his desk. He takes out all the items he got from the champs and puts them on the desk.

Izuku: I wonder.

He picks up Master Yi's item, which is a golden ring from his sword. Izuku glows with a golden glow and is in his Master Yi gear.

Izuku: So it really works here too.

He dumps the equipment and throws himself on his bed. It's been a long time since he's slept on it, so it's not surprising that sleep overtakes him immediately.

To be continued.