Chapter 7

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

After a few games that were meant to be fun, the One on One Fighting Tournament is now starting. Izuku enters the arena for the first fight, on the arena field stands a young man with messy, indigo-colored hair that flares out in large tufts around his head and notably straight teeth. His eyes are dark purple with white pupils, and are thin and somewhat triangular in shape, with no visible eyelashes. His name is Hitoshi Shinso and he is Izuku's first opponent. He thinks Shinso feels safe because he thinks Izuku doesn't know his quirk. But in reality Izuku noticed in the preliminary round how the students in his team had somehow dead eyes. So he guess he's got some kind of brainwashing quirk.

Midnight: We now come to the first round of the One on One Fighting Tournament! Whoever says "I give up" loses, the same applies if you are thrown out of the arena. Are you both ready?

Shinso: Yes.

Izuku summons one of his weapons. He lights up blue for a moment and stands there wearing black metal armor, there are shoulder armor with spikes on his shoulders and in his hand is a huge double-sided ax.

---Flashback---

Izuku is standing in the cave and in front of him is an older man with short black hair and a scar over his eyes.

???: Hello, my name is Darius, but people also call me the Hand of Noxus.

In this sentence alone, Izuku could already see that this man is a strong person and that he has already seen a lot

In this sentence alone, Izuku could already see that this man is a strong person and that he has already seen a lot. Izuku bows, but Darius doesn't seem to like that.

Izuku: I am-

Darius: Stand up, don't bow down. Stand up and say your name with pride.

Izuku nods and stands up.

Izuku: I am Izuku Yagi.

Darius: That was better. So let's get to your training. With my first ability, you swing the ax right around you. With my second ability, you hit your opponents with an attack that slows your opponents down. With my third ability, you pull the opponents close to you. And with my fourth ability you jump high in the air and land on an opponent with the ax. Did you understand everything?

Izuku nods and narrows his eyes.

Izuku: Yes Darius.

Darius nods and gets on one knee to look Izuku in the eye.

Darius: And always remember something Izuku. I do not tolerate cowardice.

---Flashback End---

Izuku looks at Midnight and nods. She nods back and raises her whip.

Midnight: START!

The two students look at each other for a few moments until Shinso decides to try to provoke Izuku.