Chapter 30

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It's the day of Eri's rescue. Izuku and the other heroes who met at the meetings are in front of the yakuza house with a massive police presence.

It's early morning when Sir Nighteye and the police detective go over the plan again. It doesn't take long before the detective makes his way to the door, and then looks to the side again at the policemen and heroes.

Detective: Okay, as soon as I show them the search warrant, you can charge.

Just as he was about to ring the bell, Izuku grabbed him from behind and threw him backwards.

Izuku: Cover!

At that moment a huge muscular man wearing a plague doctor mask bursts through the garden wall door and sends a couple of police officers flying. Luckily Ereaserhead is here and catches some of the cops with his scarf. The rest were captured by either Izumi or Nejire. Izuku looks at the detective and helps him up.

Izuku: Are you okay, detective?

Detective: Yes, thank you.

Fatgum runs past them to the hole where the door used to be.

Fatgum: Don't just stand there, Ryukyu will take care of the guy, get in there!

The detective runs off as well, with Izuku in tow. He reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out some papers.

Detective: Here are the police and the heroes! Search warrant on suspicion of manufacturing illegal substances and abusing a child!

A few of the yakuza seem shocked to hear this.

Yakuza 1: Search Warrant?!

Yakuza 2: What do we care?!

He stretches out his hand and the leaves on a bush become pointed and are shot at the police and heroes. The shielded cops block the projectiles, and a hero dashes forward, taking out three Yakuza. Some cops arrest the few yakuza that are outside while the heroes and the rest of the cops run towards the house.

Rock Lock: Big guy aside, aren't these guys scared?!

Fatgum: Don't bother! We must take the shortest route to our destination!

Izuku runs past the others, who are a little surprised at his speed, as he leaps towards the door. This is immediately ripped off the hinges and falls onto a Yakuza who was just about to open the door.

Izuku does a low kick, sending another Yakuza off his feet, which he then grabs by the head and slams into the ground, so hard that the ground easily cracks.

Some Yakuza come running from different rooms and gather in the corridor. Izuku stands there calmly over two of them, staring at them with a death glare. His killer instinct is so strong that most yakuza begin to tremble.

Izuku: If you know what's good for you, you cooperate... If not... you've seen what happens then...

Finally the other heroes and police officers come running into the house.

Fatgum: We're in a hurry, sorry but we're leaving the shoes on!

Two Yakuza try to attack but are knocked out by a flying kick from Aizawa. More and more attack, resulting in some heroes trying to clear a path for the rescue squad to get through.

Izuku grabs one of the yakuza by the collar and begins punching him in the face several times until he is unconscious before lifting him over his head and throwing him at a group of yakuza, who are sent to the ground.