Espresso x child! Reader (platonic)

I don't know what to write as i am brain dead

Espresso was pulling an all-nighter like always.. while you sat on a chair, legs kicking back and forth watching him out coffee beans in his cauldron you were bored.. "big brother Espresso..when are you going to sleep?", your voice was filled with concern, Espresso looked back at you with a tired smile, "Soon y/n, why don't you go home? I'm sure your parents are worried, besides. It's getting late too.". You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out, you knew it was pointless to try to convince Espresso cookie to sleep so you just stayed quiet and got up from your chair, your stuffed animal in your arms.

"Ok..bye big brother Espresso.", "see you tommorow little y/n.", he looked back and then went back to his magic as you left his home. You see, your parents were friends with Espresso which is why you were always happily walking to Espresso cookie's house with your stuffed animal, Espresso thought you'd pester him like any little kid would do but surprisingly, you were tolerating and a little more quiet. Espresso sighs, "it feels like yesterday since we met...y/n."

Flashback

Your parents were visiting Espresso and they brought you along, all bundled up and sleeping, your parents knew Espresso Cookie because they went to the same academy. Three gentle knocks and came Espresso answering the door. "Ah, m/n, f/n, what brings you here? It has been a while.", your mother smiled, "we wanted you to meet our new bundle of joy! Y/n.", your mother handed you to Espresso who seemed a little worried that he would make you cry and wake up. "Espresso, relax a bit", your father laughed while Espresso frowned, "I'm always relaxed, there's no point in panicking over such trivial things.", you stirred a bit in your sleep and woke up, revealing big innocent e/c eyes. Espresso stared back in awe while your parents chuckled a bit.

Espresso sighed again, but shook his head, reminding himself that he needs to work and not stop, when the next day came, you were happily walking to Espresso Cookie's house, you knocked but no answer,so you knocked again. Being a concerned child, you use a copy of his house keys he has gifted you a while back to open the door. Once you opened the door, you could see the house was still littered in books and empty containers of ingredients, "I hope big brother espresso cookie took a break (stuffed animal's name)..", you quietly said to your plush. You pushed opened the door to Espresso cookie's room to find him sleeping on his desk, you sighed and shook your head, "I told him to sleep.."you gently removed the glasses from his face and set them down next to him before getting a blanket to put over him. Giving some thought, you looked at your stuffed animal and then back at him, you decided to sleep over on his couch.

Once espresso woke up, he rubbed his eyes and felt something warm and soft on his back, he saw his glasses next to him and put it on before getting up, letting the blanket fall from his back. "Y/n must've been here...", he thought quietly before seeing your small figure sleeping on his couch, holding your toy close to you. He smiled a bit before getting his blanket and putting it over you to which you smiled in your sleep,

HHHH I HAVE ZERO IDEA WHAT I WAS WRITING