Almond cookie x sibling! Reader (platonic)

This'll be so damn ooc 😭 i also have no idea if this is CROB or CRK but i did CROB almond cookie-
More of a walnut cookie interaction-

It was a normal day in town, the subway was packed as always yet the two cookies who stood out were the genius little detective Walnut cookie and her father, Almond cookie. They have been waiting for a special cookie for a while now, months of planning after all since y/n was always busy, little Walnut cookie began tapping her foot impatiently as the crowd of cookies in the subway had lowered a little bit, however still drowning out her little taps. "Dad, when's auntie/uncle y/n gonna be here?" Walnut cookie looked at her dad with obvious impatience and worry in her eyes, worrying that y/n forgot about their meetup, Almond cookie chuckles and ruffles her hair, "don't worry kid, i know your aunt/uncle wouldn't forget about you."

Walnut cookie huffs and fixed her hair till a train came in which seemed to perk her up a little, "is this train gonna be auntie/uncle y/n's?" Almond sighed, "i dunno, let's see kid." After a few more minutes of standing in place and the cookies leaving the train, a certain h/c cookie was soon seen, their eyes glued to the floor as they slung their heavy bag to their back. "Please let this be the right stop.." y/n muttered before hearing an all too familiar excited voice of their niece, "auntie/uncle y/n you finally came!" Y/n looked up and saw Walnut cookie bolting to their direction, arms out opened for a hug to which y/n smiled and wholeheartedly opened their arms out and kneeled to Walnut's height, Walnut colliding y/n into a hug.

"I thought you forgot about us, Walnut cookie was growing impatient, y/n." You looked up to see your older brother extending a hand out for you to help you up to which you graciously accepted, still holding little Walnut with the other arm who is hugging you tightly with a big smile. "Whew, what did  the years do to you?" You laughed to which Almond cookie rolled his eyes, clearly unamused  but smiled. "Auntie/uncle y/n! There's so much i want to tell you!" You chuckled and pat her hand with your now free hand, "you can tell me all about it as we go home."

You decided to carry walnut cookie while Almond cookie helped you with your bag, "jeez y/n, you really haven't changed. Packing a lot for a simple reunion? Youre gonna break my back with this bag here." You scoffed "better safe than sorry." You chuckled while Walnut cookie was ranting to you about how it felt like an eternity waiting for you to come home and how she now has an archenemies.

"Oh..auntie/uncle y/n i dunno if could hang out with you.." you hummed in a confused tone as you three finally arrived home. "Detective work and a certain bothersome cookie." You gently smiled and pat her hair "you're still a kid Walnut cookie, how about a break? I'm sure your father would like that too." You said as you peered over your shoulder to see a tired almond cookie dropping the heavy bag and opening the door to let you all inside.

"But-" "no buts Walnut, how about i take you out to the upcoming festival?" Walnut being indecisive just stayed quiet till her father spoke up, "kid, you're still young. Enjoy it while you can." He said while You gently gave walnut cookie over to almond cookie. "Alright.." you smiled "that's what i like to hear! You wouldn't wanna be a grumpy tired old man like your dad do you?" Almond glared at you but walnut laughed a bit.

It was getting dark so you three immediately settled in, Almond making you some coffee to drink while Walnut was doing whatever. It was a comfortable silence before you spoke up, "wow, it feels like a day ago when Walnut was still a little cookie." You sighed "it makes me feel old." Almond cookie chuckled and took a sip of his warm coffee, "it really does, she reminds me of how we were when we were kids."

"Like How i used to draw on your face while you slept?" You mischievously smiled to which almond glared, "no not like that..Ok maybe, but how naive we were." You gave a small "ah" and drank some of the coffee. "You know, you really haven't changed a lot" you smiled to which almond cookie raises a brow obviously confused. "Ugh, you know you're a blockhead right? I mean how you're still overworking and tired." Almond cookie lets out a small "hm".

"You yourself hasn't changed too, you know that?" He said in a gentle voice, his eyes staring at his cup of coffee in fascination, "you were always carefree." "Hmph well i wasn't drowned in work like a certain someone!" Almond glares once again, "keep glaring like that and your wrinkles are showing more." You laughed.

Even though the two of you are older now, you two still acted like your younger selves, teasing one another till the other runs out of snarky comebacks. No matter how much you tell yourselves you're matured you still act like a tease to each other.

Jeez this was so OOC-