Sherbet cookie x reader part 3

I will warn you there will be spoilers ahead if you havent finished The cookie holiday's!

Would you like to hear a story? About the friendship of 3 cookies. It all began on a snowy day. In Snowfall village, lived a cookie, the cookie was white as snow and found wonder in the world and it was when he was exploring the dark mountains as usual until a scary snow monster came.
Then! Two cookies appeared, a cookie with a lantern and a cookie with the brightest e/c eyes that held bravery and passion came to the rescue. From then on, the cookie with the lantern, the cookie with bright eyes, and the cookie white as snow became the best of friends! Everyday they were together, laughing, and talking. Every moment was a moment to be remembered, but one day..
The cookie white as snow couldn't leave the house and many more days like that followed.

The cookie with the lantern kept on waiting and waiting with the cookie with bright eyes... After all that waiting, the cookies entered their friend's house only to find their friend growing colder and colder.. That was why the cookie as white as snow couldn't leave the house.. The cookies with the lantern and bright eyes decided to bring a gift for their friend who was growing colder, a book that held the whole wide world!

With sparkling wyes, the cookie explored the world inside the book. Soaring through the skies, adventuring and traveling just like a tiny snowflake! The cookie with the lantern then said, "let's all go on an adventure when you get better!" The three cookies kept reading and dreaming of new travels as their friendship grew stronger...specifically between the cookie with the bright eyes with the cookie as white as snow.

"So did the three cookies go on an adventure?" A small cookie had asked with hope gleaming in their small eyes to which Carol cookie replied with a smile. "The three make a promise, yes.." as carol cookie's voice drowned out there were two cookies in the back, fragile and slowly becoming stale. A warm melancholic  smile weaving it's way onto their faces as one holds a thick book close to herself, the other looking out the window.

The cookie who once had bright eyes stepped out to see their beloved residents putting up warm lanterns up on the giant tree in the center of Snowfall Village. A father and his small daughter we're finished putting theirs up as y/n had approached them. "Hello there" the frail and stale cookie greeted to which the little cookie perked up with a warm smile, "y/n!" Y/n merely smiled at her as a lantern was in her arms with a soft chuckle, "I thought I'd fly a wish as well.."
With the solemn mood cut short by coughs from the elderly cookie, the father frowns with obvious concern, "has your cough gotten worse? the winds are chilly today..will you be ok?" The stale cookie merely laughed and smiled, "oh i'll be fine. I've just grown a bit stale, thats all. Nothing too dramatic..it's just that I have a wish I want to send before I get..too stale." "Y/n! What do you wish for?"
Y/n continues smiling though it seems quite melancholic and sad. "My wish is to meet my dear old friend once again. It's been a while, you see." The little cookie smiled brightly "i hope your wish comes true, y/n! I'll help you fly your wish!"

"May it fly far and high, far enough that it reaches him.."

As y/n had thanked the young cookie the air suddenly got colder and the father offered to take y/n inside to which y/n politely declined. "Alright. Dont stay too late! Be careful" and with that, the two cookies left, leaving y/n alone before cotton cookie decides to join y/n, standing beside them in front of the decorated tree. "Another snowy winter..but soft and warm." The now fragile cotton cookie muttered with a solemn look.
Y/n nods "I wonder where he went this time.." but as soon as they say that..the wind suddenly picks up. Cotton cookie with shock plastered on her face looked at y/n who looked back with the same look.

"Is it..really you? Have our wishes already come true?.." y/n had mumbled as cotton cookie's shock turns to a nostalgic happiness, "what story have you brought us this time?"
With that, a cookie as white as frost and snow  descended from the snowy skies with a familiar smile and looked down at cotton cookie and y/n. Soft tears began to boil over y/n's smiling face.

"I'm back, cotton cookie! Y/n cookie!"

"Welcome back..Sherbet cookie.."

GOD THIS WAS HHHH I'm sorry it isnt what anyone was expecting-