Butter pretzel cookie x female! Reader

Hhh i hc that beta croissant is just kid/younger croissant so haha i spent 1 hour and 22 minutes drawing that-

"My dear..i love you and all but I've been posing for an hour..", you sighed as you looked over to your lovely girlfriend who's in deep focus. You were beginning to feel your limbs shut down and felt yourself tremble on your own weight. "I'm almost done my muse." Butter pretzel only responded. "but you said that 30 minutes ago.." you were dying in the inside-

What were you doing? Simple, sitting on a chair, one leg on top of the other and hands on that leg- it may not seem tiring but your body was falling asleep- especially your legs. "Butter pretzeeellllll..", you whined obviously wanting to get up. "Be patient my muse, paintings capture the beauty in everything, such as yourself." She looked at you from the side of the canvas before focusing her attention back to the painting at hand. You groaned in obvious displeasure, butter pretzel sighed from behind the canvas, "when I'm done, i promise to treat you to cuddles for the rest of the day and your favorite..f/f." You perked up a bit to hearing your favorite food- to which butter pretzel chuckled, "i can probably guess you're a tiny bit happier, my muse?" You only giggled in reply.

After what seemed like forever, butter pretzel finally declared she was done and signed her beautiful painting and urged you to come see as well. You slowly got up from your seat and almost collapsed cause you couldn't feel your feet- (ok i can't be the only one who seriously collapses when walking with "dead" feet-) to which butter pretzel rushes to you and supports you till you feel your feet again.

You stared in awe at the beautiful portrait that your passionate lover made of you and hugged butter pretzel, "it's so pretty!" You smiled brightly and nuzzled into her apron. "Of course! Anything is beautiful whenever my muse is in it." You huffed in embarrassment and pout.

"So where's my f/f and cuddles?"

THIS WAS SHORT I'M DREADFULLY SORRY