Roguefort cookie x gn! Sick! Reader

I know i have some requests to do but my mind is always popping out new ideas! Ill try to finish those requests and the PV cookie part 3! Cause rn y'all are dying at the cliffhanger-

It's been a few days since the Phantom Bleu has made an appearance or caused a stir in the night, no no, everything's been awfully quiet and everyone's been strict with their guards up. However, no need, the thief wasn't plotting anything or taking a vacation. They were at their beloved's home taking care of them, why? Their dear has gotten sick and no one else was available to take care of them.

You coughed and sniffled, snuggled up in the comfort of your blankets trying to warm up. Your ragged breath shakily trying to gasp as much air as it can through your mouth. "My jewel!~ it's time to eat!~" your lover rang out as he walked into your room with a bowl of some chicken broth. Seeing your lovely h/l h/c locks  sprawled on your face , "R-Roguefort..I'm.." you had a nasty cough fit before you could've finished to which Roguefort frowns and puts down the meal on your nightstand before giving you your glass of water to which you gratefully accepted. "I'm not..hungry.."

Roguefort sighed, "my dear, you won't better better quicker if you don't eat.." you simply pouted as Lord Crumbles III jumped into your lap and nuzzled into you, "why don't you feed me then?" You teased to which Roguefort held out a spoon near your mouth and smiled, that damn beautiful smile- "be a dear and say "aahhh~" you tensed up and was in a state of shock, "W-wha!-" taking the opportunity, Roguefort slipped in the spoon of warm soup into your mouth. "Thank you my jewel!~"

Now..medicine.. you were being fussy..like a 3 year old but who could blame you? Medicine was gross. You shuffled under your blankets to hide from the horrible thing called medicine to which Roguefort again sighed, his beloved was being stubborn once more.. even y/n took his pet with them inside the blankets meaning Lord Crumbles III was stealing his y/n and cuddle spot- 

"Y/n, my most beautiful jewel, why don't you come out and show your lovely face?" "Haha very (cough) funny Roguefort." You said in an obvious sarcastic voice. Still under the blankets and snuggling with Lord Crumbles III, running out of options, he did the thing he saved for last.

Roguefort looked at the liquid from hell and drank some and pulled the blankets off of you, "what the?!-" no time to talk, you were simply stunned now that you were being pinned down on to your soft mattress, slowly leaning down you spurred out some threats "Roguefort i swear to millennial tree!-"

Yea you couldn't finish as your lips were met to another pair, you were too shocked to even do anything, allowing yourself to take in the medicine from your lover's mouth. Roguefort unpinned you and simply stared at you with that stupid smile. Realizing what happened you gaged as you tasted the medicine and quickly drank the left over water in your cup to wash it down.

"Roguefort! (Cough) you're gonna get sick!-" "shhh I'll be fine" Roguefort cutting you off and placed a finger to your lips and winked. "You stupid thief.." you muttered and pulled the covers back over yourself..however you felt a light breeze as Roguefort lifted the blanket up a little to get himself into your bed and cuddle with you. Holding your back close to his chest and nuzzling into your hair to which you just stayed quiet, obviously drained to even argue and fight.
"My jewel, you know i love you, right?" "..Yea i love you too.."

"Stupid thief,,"

I'm sorry I've been having random depressive episodes and i just really want some comfort and cuddles but i am working on your requests my little readers. I bid you adieu~