Timekeeper x gn! Reader fluff/angst?

Requests are somewhat opened- I'm just overwhelmed because I'm failing biology class-

Each time was the same, perfect and happy or sad and rainy moments, y/n was sitting on a bench one afternoon with some hot chocolate in their hands as they stare into the distance. It was a brisk afternoon, winter was soon approaching since many of the small critters have began their long sleep to spring and some still readying up for their dreamless sleep. Y/n then felt another presence, one they didn't recognize, the cookie who sat next to them had an old timey vibe, well steampunk was the better description, her other eye covered but the one uncovered had endless madness in them.

Y/n looked at her with a questioning gaze, "can I..help you?" To which the stranger smiles giddily, "hello! My name is timekeeper cookie!" "I'm..y/n?" Timekeeper was odd...she acted like she knew you like an old friend, but you've never even met or seen her before. Timekeeper giggled and extended a gloved hand out, "let's be friends! Our futures hold so much!" You hesitantly shook it back with your hand with an awkward smile, "..sure."

And that was the start of your friendships, timekeeper has always been by your side ever since, popping out of nowhere and happily conversing with you. "Y/n my dear and unboring friend!~" timekeeper's voice piercing through your distracted mood, "o-oh! Hello timekeeper, sorry i was just thinking." Timekeeper rests her head on your shoulder, "hm? What is it my little y/n?" You gave some thought and decided to ask, "when we first met..i was always curious.." timekeeper hummed in curiosity, you have to admit she was kinda like a cat.. a needy one that is. "You said..'our futures hold so much!' It kinda was eerie..what did you mean by that?" You said, barely giving the woman a glance.

You could've sworn you felt timekeeper uncharacteristically tense up but then relaxed with her usual Cheshire Cat like smile, "nothing my dear! Just things may happen sooner or later." You were damn curious now but shrugged it off, it may be good or bad but whatever it is, you're gonna spend your moments with timekeeper as best as you can.

A few months have passed and timekeeper has been tense..the air around her was just completely different..like she was scared of something, you tried confronting her about her strange behavior to which she merely shrugs off with a smile and dragging you around places..as if trying to avoid them?

However this didn't last long..you had gotten into a bad accident and didn't survive from it, and here timekeeper thought she was doing a good job at keeping you safe from your..past mistakes..

"It's time to try again and fix the past!" Timekeeper smiled gleefully but tears pricking from her eye, Cosmos Gear trying to comfort her. Yes...that's it, you were in a mere time loop because of timekeeper. Timekeeper desperately wanting her beloved to live longer than this, you were her best friend after all ever since she was Croissant cookie..

Croissant cookie being devastated found ways to manipulate time and become timekeeper herself and thus this was a never ending nightmare for both versions of the time traveling cookies.

THIS WAS SHORT IM SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ANGST