Yandere! Yogurt Cream x female! Reader

I tried to draw Lotus dragon by experimenting to get some sort of "watercolor" and "traditional" art feel but hajisjwjsjsj the result 😭
This is the second yandere thing I've probably wrote and i still don't know what the hell I'm doing-
Tw- Manipulation? Stalking-

You never had it easy, thats the most straightforward thing you can think of, you grew up in poverty. Your mother and father always worked hard to put food on the table for you and your younger sibling yet it's barely enough, so you always gave up your (very little) meal to your younger sibling who hesitantly ate, you just wanted your little sister/brother to have the best, 'my little brother/sister deserves a better life than this..', you thought as you glanced at them peacefully sleeping beside you, you sighed and patted their hair before going on a walk, leaving your sister/brother to nap.

You always took walks to think about what your sibling's life could've been like if they weren't born in your family, '..would she/he be wealthy and have the best?...haha she/he'd be very spoiled.', you chuckled to yourself. The market place was crowded as usual so you just kind of went along with it, no one really cared about a very poverty stricken person anyways. Yogurt Cream was walking among the crowd, his bodyguard and trusted ally behind him making sure no one attacks till he saw you.

He didn't know why but he felt very drawn to you...like a piece of treasure he was after, a rare beauty that he hasn't claimed yet. He's seen you a couple times hanging around the market place with your little sister/brother, comforting them if they cried over spilt milk and always got them something with the little money she had . He loved how kind and sweet you were to your sibling- scratch that. In general. You were perfect, someone like you shouldn't be suffering. Someone like you deserves the entire world, fortune! Everything!

Lilac noticed his lieges obsessive behavior but never confronted him about it, after all, he was a mere bodyguard. So the next time he saw you, you were with your little sibling, walking around holding your little sister/brother's hand till Yogurt Cream walked up to you, making you and your sibling stop. "C-can I help you?", you stuttered awkwardly, not knowing what's happening and why someone as wealthy as Yogurt Cream talk to someone dirt poor like you. "Oh well i simply see you around the markets and couldn't help but notice you!", you were very confused until you felt small hands tug on your dirty white dress, "..big sis, im hungry..", you frowned at Yogurt cream and kneeled to your sibling's height, "I'll get you something to eat, don't worry, Umm it was nice seeing you..Yogurt cream, right? But i have to go.."

As you were walking away, you felt someone's hand grab your other hand, "w-wait! I can take you out to eat!", you widen your eyes and turned to face him, making your little sibling also turn, "i-i can't possibly let you! I-i have no way to repay! I-", "i insist!", Yogurt cream cut you off... you looked down at your sibling who had puppy dog eyes which made you sigh, "..alright..", Yogurt cream grinned, "great! And no need to pay me back with money, i already have something in mind!"

Yogurt cream dragged you and your sibling to his palace where you had dinner, your little sibling just gobbling everything up, "s/n (sibling name), slow down or you'll choke..", you placed a hand on your little sibling's head, "b-but it's swooo gwwod", ...."don't talk with your mouth full.",you chuckled, Yogurt cream eating from the other side, dreamingly staring at you, your little chuckle in his head replaying. It was adorable..the way your eyes lit up at your little sister's/brother's smile...

Yogurt cream got his head out of the clouds and started making some small talk with, which you awkwardly responded to his questions but he didn't mind. After your sibling was finished with eating, you  told them to wait a bit since you and Yogurt needed to talk to which they pouted and just slept on your lap. "How can I pay you back for such a bountiful meal?", you smiled and stroked your sibling's hair. Yogurt simply smiled, "your hand in marriage.",

Wait what-

"T-this is a joke right?", you panicked a bit to which Yogurt cream merely chuckled and got up to walk towards you and caress your cheek, "my dear, does it seem like I'm joking?", Yogurt cream maintained his smile yet it felt wrong...sinister... you gulped down the need to scream, "h-huh?", "Now, may i have an answer, y/n?", he kept looking at you with obsession laced eyes as he pulled his hand away from your cheek, "i-i", Yogurt cream frowned, "you said you wanted to repay me, right? All i want is your hand in marriage.", you began to sweat and panic, "i-I'll think about it..", Yogurt cream frowned, obviously not please and sighed, "why is it so much to ask for my love? You could have everything you wanted, especially making (sibling's name) happy.", you tensed up not wanting to talk to him anymore, "i-i need to get going..", before Yogurt Cream could even speak, you got up and ran back home, your sibling still asleep in your arms.

Yogurt cream watched as your figure became smaller and smaller with a small glare but was quickly replaced with a smile, "no worries my love...wherever you run or hide..I'll always find you...like searching for a rare treasure.."