Dark choco x gn! Reader angst

Waiting for something to happen?

In the past, Dark choco cookie was a prince to the once grand kingdom, the Dark Cacao kingdom. He had many admirers as any charming prince would have but one stood out to him, their name was y/n. He didn't know why you stood out; perhaps it was how your eyes glistened with admiration and joy? Or was it the way you looked at him with those beautiful shades of e/c iridescent orbs. Whatever the case was, the conversations and laughter you two shared will always remain.
If only everything had just stayed the same.

It was right after dark choco found the  strawberry jam sword where it all went down, he was determined to hep his kingdom after all, desperate enough to find this cursed weapon. What could've you done? You were a simple and loyal servant of dark cacao, a commoner. It was only right after the young prince had slashed his own father he fled and that was the last time anyone in this kingdom of solitude had seen him.

It has been years since you have left the kingdom too...and seen dark choco. You always wonder how he was doing even if he did hurt another cookie/person, it wasn't his fault. It was that cursed swords fault for tempting a once righteous and kind cookie/person. The same cookie/person who you once loved. Ah, I forgot to mention that. Y/n did develop feelings for dark choco a long time ago but they slowly died down as  those years passed by.

In current time, y/n had found themselves in the cookie kingdom after traveling for so long. Everyone welcomed y/n in with such opened arms that y/n decided to settle down permanently. All those feelings of loneliness have now been buried underneath a trove of new happiness and laughter. Old feelings were replaced with new feelings for another.

you had moved on.

Dark choco stood in the shadows, observing you as you happily twirled around with another cookie in your arms, a small blush dusted on your cheeks and the other. Dark choco was heartbroken that you had found someone else but nevertheless, happy for you. A single tear was shed as he left the area, feelings of relief and guilt. Guilt that he never proclaimed his love for you and relief that you were doing fine.

One request down! A bunch more to go! I'm still not good at angst so i apologize. I also apologize for it being very short-