Pure Vanilla cookie x gn! Reader part 2

So I might get highlights and I'm planning to do timekeeper's hair color fading to my natural hair color- I dont Know if that made sense but- orange fade to yellow and fade to my hair which is dark brown/black
Also contains spoilers

"Y/n." A voice rang out to them and they slowly opened their eyes to be greeted by their lovely king staring down at them. Y/n sat up and stretched a bit before standing up from their grassy bed, "it's dangerous to nap out in the open..." Pure Vanilla worriedly said, "i wouldn't know what to do if something bad happened to you.." y/n chuckled and hugged him, "I'll be alright your majesty." You jokingly said to which he sighs and returns the hug, patting your soft hair, "just pure vanilla is fine with me, no need for formalities, y/n." The last thing was the laughter and giggles you had with Pure vanilla..

Present

"/n! Y/n! Y/nnnnn!" Strawberry crepe shook you awake from your blissful sleep in worry, you yawned and sat up, tiredly rubbing your eyes. "Y/n! You've been asleep for a while! I was getting worried.." strawberry crepe pouts and hugs you to which you hug back with a content sigh, "so it was just a dream.." you muttered, "did you say something y/n?" Strawberry crepe let's go and asks to which you replied with a no.

Healer cookie still couldn't shake off the feeling.. who were you? Why did he have the urge to embrace you and stroke your hair? So many thoughts ran through his head all at once..

Once the group stepped foot in the castle, they noticed it was..peculiar..they saw hallways crumbled, the foul stench of burnt butter, the hurting sight of vulnerable cookies. After they defeated the enemies, they noticed that the cookies they rescued didn't seem to look at them which was declared that the group were seeing scenes from the past and they must restore the palaces' endless time loop of suffering.

Healer cookie from behind watched the group work hard to defeat the enemies and as they moved on, more memories flooded back to him but kept quiet. "Hey! Look!" Strawberry cookie exclaimed. There were two cookies in the center of a grand ballroom, the first cookie they looked at had soft h/l h/c, accompanied by a pair of gentle e/c eyes, and the fairest s/c skin they've seen. The second cookie was our lovely beloved king, Pure Vanilla cookie, "pure vanilla...please be safe, I..I don't know what I'd do if you were hurt or..worse.." the unknown cookie said with tear filled eyes that were already streaming down their cheeks to which Pure Vanilla gently wipes, "I promise I'll be fine y/n..you needn't worry" the cookie called "y/n" held the hand on their cheek and leaned into it, "i know.." as more tears watered down onto Pure vanilla's hand. The room began to shake which startled the two from their tender moment, "y/n please run, hurry! I..I love you.." Pure vanilla quickly said, placing a quick kiss on your forehead before springing into action away from the room as your cried out.

"How sad.." Gingerbrave mumbled to which the group agreed, Healer cookie stayed silent, taking in the sad memory, "healer cookie?" Wizard cookie asked to which they snapped back to reality and simply smiled, "i was just thinking how sad these two cookies sounded, that is all." Once again, everyone shrugged it off, i mean everyone else also found it sad.

However..what made it sadder to Healer cookie was that it was a last minute confession to his beloved. Y/n stared out into the castle as they stroke the fluffy hair of a sleeping Strawberry crepe, "..why did he seem so..familiar..?" You muttered to yourself before you shook your head out of the sad moment, "i just hope he's ok..maybe then I'll ask.."

As the cookies made their way through they were greeted by a...uhh werewolf brute..fancied? He said that they were special guests and were invited to have a feast and a "great power" is beyond the door. As our brave cookies entered, they were greeted to a banquet...dark enchantress cookie.. sitting across from them with that evil glint in her eyes

Time skip to when dark enchantress cookie has had enough and Healer cookie reveals himself-I'm sorry but I'm damn tired

"P-Pure Vanilla cookie!?" Gingerbrave exclaimed, "H-healer cookie is..PURE VANILLA COOKE?!" Lovely wizard cookie screamed. Dark enchantress was shocked and furious but nonetheless asked if Pure vanilla had come to give up his soul jam to which Pure vanilla confidently refuses, stating that he will finish what they started, the war, everything, and the forces of darkness. The group of cookies engaged in battle with the cakes and afterwards won, the group decided to ask questions about Pure Vanilla about why he hid his identity and who that cookie was. "My apologies..i never meant to conceal my identity, however. After dark enchantress cookie was freed, i too awoke.." "who was that cookie we saw in the ballroom?" Pure vanilla sighed sadly but nonetheless answered, "that..my friends was my love. Y/n..they were the most loveliest cookie I've seen since building this kingdom, I truly wanted to marry them but yet, our tragedy struck and I was too late..I just hope they could forgive me and remember me the next time we see them.." everyone looked at Pure Vanilla with sympathy and Gingerbrave patted him in an attempt to comfort the former king, "we promise we'll help you and help y/n to reunite. And we'll help y/n regain their memories too!" Pure vanilla smiled in melancholic. "Thank you..all of you.."

Y/n felt a jolt of pain on their head and instinctively pulled their hand to their forehead as they grimaced, Strawberry crepe was still napping keep in mind. They quietly hissed in pain and kept their hand on their forehead.

"Pure..Vanilla?..."

SHOULD I DO A PART 3? I'M HESITATING-