Timekeeper cookie x gn! Short! Reader

Hhhh tried to draw Mocha Ray cookie because she pretty and my friend loves her
Also i love TK cookie a lot-

It was a pretty mundane day..nothing unusual..you were just washing the damn dishes till you hear a time rift open up from behind you and was greeted to a pair of arms around your waist, a head resting oh your left shoulder, "hello my little clockwork.", the voice said with a smirk. "Hello to you to my dear.", you sighed and finished washing the dishes before patting her arm, you both made your way to your comfy couch where you just cuddled, "how was your day my dear?", you decided to ask while snuggling into your time traveling girlfriend to which she giggled and stroke your hair, "better now since I'm spending time with my little dear.", you pout, obviously not liking her using the world "little" a lot.

Timekeeper was telling you all the things she saw as she was destroying timelines and always threw in the "i wish you were there with me! It would've made it a lot funner and less boring!" You only smiled a bit to hopefully please her, "I'm already pleased with hearing your time traveling stories my dear.", you guys been cuddling for a while so you sighed and pulled yourself away from the cuddle, "i should make dinner..", timekeeper pouts, obviously upset that her most valuable source of warmth is leaving so she just followed them to the kitchen from behind where they see their short lover trying to reach something on a high shelf.

Timekeeper giggled to herself and floated besides you, "need help my little darling?", you rolled your eyes and scoffed,

"I have a stepping-", right as you were about to finish- timekeeper threw the stepping stool out the window to which timekeeper innocently smiles, "whoops..looks like you don't have one my love!".
You sighed in obvious discontent, "fine, you win darling." Timekeeper just grins even more and gladly floated towards you to lift you up so you could reach your enemy's height the damn shelf and get the thing you needed

"Thank you my love.", you said with a small smile, forgetting the whole stepping stool being trashed incident, Timekeeper giggles, "you're welcome my little clockwork!", you sighed for the 100th time, "I'm not that little but, would you like to help prepare dinner?", Timekeeper pouts.

"Why can't we have sandwiches instead?"
"..love we can't always eat sandwiches every day of the week.", it was timekeeper's turn to pout and face the wall like a little kid. You sweat and felt powerful for once, however, you can't always say no to your lover's cute smiles and face.

"Fine, we'll get them tommorow."
"Really!? You're the best Y/n!" She hugged you and cried like a little drama Queen she was.
You laughed a bit and pat her hat, "You're welcome my dear."

HHHHHH THIS WAS SHORT I'M SORRY