Latte cookie x gn! Reader

Wooo Lisa cookie-

Fun fact- the sorbet bit was inspired by my imagination- but it started off as my oc (in the drawing) and my dumbass goes "Yea let's do it-"

Years ago

Y/n was just a new student, overall a beginner wizard and they sucked- that was very mean but every time you do magic, nothing happens other than it blowing up your face. So the teacher was tired and had an upperclassman, Latte cookie, to tutor and help you with your wack ass magic but let's admit- your wack ass magic was the beginning of your friendship with Latte cookie.

Cough cough, you wiped your face which was covered in soot of what was supposed to be a spell.."crumbs..i can't do it..", you sadly mumbled as you felt your eyes about to cry a waterfall until you felt a delicate hand on your shoulder which made you flinched. "Now, now, there's no need for self doubt.", it was Latte cookie, an upperclassman. You wiped your eyes and got up, "i-i suppose.." to which Latte cookie smiles, "now, i believe you're..y/n? The new wizard I need to tutor? Alright let's get started!"

Present

It had been a while ago since you graduated and saw Latte cookie, after all, Latte was 2 years older than you. But after all this time you never forgotten the help you got from the kind cookie and aspired to help other young wizards, so what did you do? Apply to be a professor at the Parfaedia Magic Institute. You will admit, you were nervous as you stepped foot into your old academy, the smell of coffee immediately tickling your nose, the faint chattering of other students dying down as they went to the library, this definitely brought back some memories. You took a sharp inhale and exhale to find your classroom, which you eventually did and proceeded to walk around the empty class. The students were already going home or to the library to study, not a sound was heard other than your footsteps and soft breathing, you gently touched a desk with your soft hands and remembered your time as an amateur wizard. Young, naive, and very unpolished. As you were reminiscing there was a voice that cut off your thoughts, "quite unchanging, no?", you turned around to see your old tutor and friend. "Indeed, I'm surprised the desks are still in great shape and nothing else has really changed." You said, averting your eyes to the side on the ground.

Latte merely chuckled and walked over to you, "you were a very..unique and unpolished wizard, I'm impressed that you never gave up y/n." You let out a little laugh at her choice of words of your younger self and finally looked away at the ground and at her beautiful milky brown eyes. "I suppose so..now I'm gonna be teaching other unpolished and unique wizards." Latte merely smiled and crossed her arms, "remember y/n, remember when you began and never forget it, now how about i help you teach the students? Like old times sake when i had to tutor you."

Ok- well you know what i was gonna say- it was doodoo and sooo ooc-