Lilac cookie x Yogurt cream's sibling! Timid! Reader part 1

Gender neutral reader! And if you have any request please let me know!

Possible OOC 😭

Y/n and Yogurt cream cookie were twins, the two of them, being the youngest of their family and their father's favorites. Plain Yogurt cookie wanted nothing but to eliminate the two however, he doesn't want to risk getting his hands covered in their strawberry jam. No no, he instead hired an assassin, Lilac cookie to do the job of eliminating his younger siblings to inherit the wealth, however it is unclear which twin the wealth was gonna be given to which is why he decided to have both of them dead

Y/n had fair s/c skin (some flaws here and there), beautiful and gentle e/c eyes, and soft h/c h/l hair which has garnered them some attention of being the most lovely cookie of the family. Unlike their brother..Y/n always tries to keep things safe and is more afraid of adventuring to find treasures with their twin.. they know Yogurt cream is always after new exotic and rare treasures but they can't help but worry. So when their older brother, Plain Yogurt Cream came in with a cookie, y/n couldn't help but shy away, hiding behind their twin. I forgot to mention Y/n is a little more shy and timid than their twin but you get it-

Yogurt Cream chuckled and patted his twin's head, "it's alright y/n!", to which Plain Yogurt Cream smiled (fake ass one-) and also reassured y/n, "this is Lilac cookie and he'll be your bodyguard!". To which Lilac cookie quietly nods, Yogurt cream obviously welcomed Lilac cookie with opened arms while Y/n stayed pretty quiet.. 'why so sudden a bodyguard?...', they pondered to themselves but shrugged it off, after all, it could mean safer adventures for them.

Lilac cookie also noticed how different the two were, Yogurt cream was more on the risky and carefree side whilst his twin, Y/n was more timid and more on the safer side so for the first few days, y/n never really interacted with Lilac cookie and just watched as their twin brother chattered and chattered with him that is until Plain Yogurt Cream came up and put a hand on their shoulder with a smile, "you should talk to Lilac cookie and know him better!", they could've swore the grip on their older brother's hand on their shoulder was pretty...tight, y/n thought quietly and simply nodded to which Plain Yogurt Cream just smiles more and let's go of their shoulder before walking away.

For another few days, y/n tried to join in on conversations with their new bodyguard and her twin brother but always was still quiet, Yogurt Cream reassured Y/n that Lilac cookie is a nice cookie and would make sure nothing bad would happen, Lilac took the time to examine Y/N's lovely features as Yogurt Cream was trying to reassure Y/n.

Lilac cookie didn't think much, it was just a simple job, eliminate the twins, get paid, and do whatever, as Lilac was thinking, Y/n took a seat next to him with a drink, "it's going to be hot today..i-i didn't want you to pass out or anything while you protect me and my twin brother..", Lilac cookie stared at them and then took the drink, "..thank you", to which y/n nodded in reply and spaced out, after a few minutes of a comfortable silence, Y/n tried to start a conversation but when they opened their mouth nothing came out so Lilac was the one who started it. "I'm curious...", y/n flinched a bit at the sudden start of a convo, "y-Yea?", "..you and your brother are...different..", y/n chuckled a bit, "Yea..i guess we are but we're still siblings.."

Lilac reallyyyy thought this task would be simple but he found himself quite interested in the heir's twin sibling

HHHHHH THERE'S GONNA A PART TWO CAUSE THIS WAS LONG