Chess choco twins x gn! Reader(platonic)

I'm sorry if they're ooc I'm not very familiar with their personality but i have some idea from what I've seen from playing their trial and tapping on them in the lobby ^^;
Maybe slight earl grey crushing-

Ever since you decided to work for Early grey cookie at the grand hotel you were quite busy, cleaning after the guests, booking rooms for guests, dealing with petty issues, and helping other staff. You wanted Earl grey to be a little bit less burdened so you did half of his things to which he insisted he could do them yet you were stubborn.

But however, when you and Earl grey greet the guest you can't help but notice two cookies that stood out from the rest, they were twins. The Chess Choco twins always show up everyday and play chess with each other which gathers a huge crowd around them, thinking they were guests you treated them with the utmost respect like you did with the other guests.

"Y/n! Y/n." Pawn white cookie yelled out excitingly with a smile while Pawn black cookie repeated calmly, "ah, if it isn't my favorite twins, what can i do for you little ones?" Honestly you feel like you were a mom when around them, "can we..maybe play chess together?" Pawn white shyly asked to which Black pawn frowned, "I wanted to play with y/n..Pawn white.." Pawn white huffed at their twin but before they could bicker you offered to play with both after the other, "how about we play with some pastries and tea?" You asked to which Pawn white agreed happily and Pawn Black nodded in agreement.

You headed to the kitchen of the hotel and started to make some small cakes and some f/t (favorite tea). The twins watching everything you did, "y/n you're amazing!" "Mhm." You smiled and pat their hats, "aren't you two cute? Thank you." When the tea and cakes were done you set them on a tray and place the tray on the table where the chess board was.

"Alright, Pawn white, i await for you teaching me." Pawn White stuffed their face with a cake and giggled through it to which Pawn Black grimaces, "Pawn white..chew before you laugh." Alright and after that! The game begins
(I have noooo clue how to play chess."

"Checkmate!" Pawn white exclaimed to which you smiled gently and clapped a little, "as expected from the little chess prodigy." Pawn white smiled even more, "but you were good too! Unlike a certain group of cookies..." you sweat a bit and asked to play a game with Pawn Black to which they perked up and sat down where Pawn White was.

"Checkmate." You once again smiled, "you two never cease to amaze me you little smart cookies." Pawn Black nodded as a thank you for playing with them and took a bite into their cake. "Y/n? Oh y/n! Just the person i was looking for." Earl grey came from behind with his usual smile, you hummed in response and turned your body to face him, the twins watching from behind you. "Well you see, a guest in *random room number* is requesting your pastries and I was thinking..since i feel like it would be too much work for you, I'm wondering if it's ok with you if i could help you out."

You felt your face heat up a bit and took a few seconds to cool down, you smiled bashfully, "y-yea! I'd appreciate it." Early grey gave his usual smile, "I'm looking forward to it, see you in a minute my dear." And walked away, leaving you a flustered mess, The twins notice this and grabbed your hands, "you likeeeeee Earl grey!" "Love.."

You furiously shook your head, "h-heavens no! We're just coworkers!" Pawn White huffed while Pawn black just shook their head in disappointment that their parental figure is in denial.

THIS WAS SO OOC I'M SO DAMN SORRY I'M AT SCHOOL RN-