Walnut cookie x gn! Rookie detective! Reader (platonic)

So i may or may have not got this idea from this drawing of my oc as a detective above-

You loved mystery, that's how straightforward let's get, as much as it's frustrating to solve puzzles and need help, observing your surroundings for evidence of a clue or answer was always such a satisfaction. A little key, a stepping stone to solving the most unsolvable mysteries but in truth, those "unsolvable" mysteries can be solved! At least, that's what you thought.

So what did you do to satisfy that curious nature of yours? Easy, you decided to become a detective. You knew it wasn't gonna be easy, then again..games make it easy since there's just hint buttons in the corner of your screen- but on to reality! Almond cookie had assign you to be partners with Walnut Cookie. His daughter who is also a detective!

I guess that makes her your senior since she's been in the mystery solving business longer, you tidy yourself up, fixing your coat to get more comfortable as you slip your arms into the sleeves, and your hair, you wanted to be as professional as you can be after all! After all that you began to meet Walnut cookie at the scene of the crime.

The Phantom Bleu had struck again at cheesecake manor and stole a jewel, you arrived and there were some cops along with the little detective walnut cookie. "Miss Walnut cookie." You spoke up which grabbed her attention, "oh! You're the new detective right? Y/n?" You simply nodded and extended a hand for a shake, "yes ma'am but let's save the introductions for later, we have a job to do after all." You simply smiled.

"Right! Introductions later y/n, however i look forward to working with you!" You know..even though she's a kid, she sure does act really mature. You even wonder if she even has some days where she can act like a kid, you feel like she was growing up too fast and she was just a kid.

In the end, the Phantom Bleu had escaped successfully through boat..but hey, you at least got the jewel back with a string of luck. Walnut sighs at her once again failure to capture the thief, "hmph I'll show that thief who's little.." she angrily grumbled to which you smiled awkwardly, "miss Walnut try not to get them into your head." Walnut sighs, "i know.."

The two of you headed home and once you did, you plopped yourself onto your bed, in thought, 'i have a feeling we'll be running into that thief quite frequently..' you chuckled to yourself, "but i also wonder if Miss walnut cookie even has a break to relax and have fun like other kids.." Yea you definitely were gonna ask her to take a break and have fun in the amusement park or whatever- she needs to remember she's still a kid after all.

DAMM SHORT AND OOC I'M SO DAMN SORRY BUT WOAHHH 2 UPDATES IN ONE DAY?