sixteen.

[The Star Spangled Man]

{same outfit as last chapter}

Big Boy Pants

════⋆★⋆════

"Explain." Elliot demanded, staring into her brother's eyes as if she was looking into his soul.

The three of them had gotten out of the car. John was the tipping point of it all when he mentioned the fact that he wanted Captain America's wingmen at his side. It pissed all three of them off, especially Sam because he knew that Steve had seen Bucky and Elliot as siblings more than just "wingmen."

"What no hug for your big brother?" Bucky asked, sarcastically.

Elliot stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his torso, pulling him into a hug. He then reciprocated it and placed a kiss on top of her hair.

When she pulled away, the same stare was on her face as she looked up at him again.

"Explain."

"You're screwed, man." Sam commented with a laugh as he passed the two siblings.

════⋆★⋆════

Elliot was snickering to herself in the police department lobby.

Her brother had gotten arrested and she was waiting for him to be released. As she was waiting, she saw a small child that had been with its mother trip over its own feet and fall face first onto the tile flooring. It then started to cry and wail out.

Elliot found it hilarious.

"Christina." She then heard a now familiar voice. Looking away from the child, who had been throwing a tantrum on the same floor he had fallen on to, she saw John Walker.

"Fucking Hell." She whispered to herself as she stared up at the ceiling tiles, wanting to be anywhere but here. From her left, she could hear faint talking between her brother, his therapist, and another one of her best friends.

"James, condition of your release, session now. You too, Sam." Elliot then heard, making her laugh as she quickly then covered it with a cough when she saw all three of them slightly glare at her. "Allergies." She said with an innocent smile, knowing damn well she couldn't get them because of the serum in her body.