Two

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

When did it all start? Me, falling for the eldest Sano. Shinichiro and how our connection start to disperse? When did it all start?

Ahh yeah, It started when I met him on the eve of Christmas.

I have lived alone since I was a child. It's not that I didn't experience parental love; I did, but it was all from the past now. 

I lived on my own, with my parents' left assets. I managed to survive alone without asking for any help from my relatives. 

Since my parents are wise, they make sure that I, their only sole heir, will have the power to access their properties. 

They entrusted me with their faithful butler and lived a tranquil life. 

Except for the fact that I long for family love, and that's what I found in Sano. Having two siblings living together with his grandfather makes me yearn for my family affection, but well, yeah, at least I'm rich. 

Yet, I am still alone. Oh, fuck this life for making me moan the shit out of my mind.

We met at the shrine.

That's where the fire started that I never knew would fuel so dangerously. It almost burned me.

Every Christmas Eve, I would always visit the church to give prayers and greetings to my deceased parents. 

Since the church is not one of the staying spots for people every Christmas, the two of us often encounter each other.

"Are you a devotee?" After I did my sign of the cross, I gazed at the man beside me.

'Weird hairstyle,'

I thought. Oh, it's him again.

I didn't even notice that we were sitting side by side. I smiled, slightly nodding my head.

"Yup, but not that much, you get it?" I wait for his answer, clasping my fingers. It's cold. I forgot my gloves.

"Yes, we're the same, actually. I always pray for my family and siblings' good lives. " He said, smiling ear to ear as he mentioned his family.

"What a good lad. I hope your prayers are heard, sir-ACHOO!" My eyes almost popped out because of my involuntary sneeze in front of him. 

Surprised at my sudden motion, he offered me his pair of gloves. "No, it's alright, mister."

"Shinichiro, That's the name, and please just accept the gloves since it is freezing. I don't mind it anyway. " 

He said he was still smiling at me. I just shook my head and smiled back too. 

"Really, I'm okay. I'm going anyway, so thank you for your kindness... Shinichiro."

I heard him sigh heavily. 

"Okay, fine, but be sure that you take care of yourself." I smiled and nodded before walking away from the shrine. 

It's already 12:35 a.m.

"Aye sir! 'till next year again! Bye-bye!" 

'Shinichiro hmmn, you've got a nice name, mister,'

I chuckled as I walked my way back to my house.

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself!

-

Two ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱