Thirty Five

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

I made my way to Waka's room and took a bath. I need to clean my morning look after taking a bath.

I look for clean clothes that Waka bought me, but I choose to wear one of his tee-shirt that’s big enough for me.

I tied my hair and smiled. I’m excited for some reason that I can’t explain.

Reuniting the twins and Waka has had so much impact on me. I walked out of the room and heard their laughter.

“Do you know that you’re twins have a match with me, Waka? Damn their strong!”

I heard Benkei laugh, they already formed a bond with my twins?

“Wakashi has Ellenilla’s fighting style, while Wakana has South’s move,”

Takeomi added. I quietly entered their atmosphere and made my way to Waka, who's sitting on the couch while the twins were sitting on both of his legs. I wrap my arms behind him and pat the twins’ heads.

“Hey,”

I uttered. The three looked at me in a union that I was slightly taken aback because of their synch movement.

Why does it feel like I’m looking at the three-carbon copy of Wakasa? I stood and raised my brow to the three of them.

“Why are the twins look precisely like you? I’m the one who carried them.”

I mope, the twins smiled so as Waka with my drama.

“I mean, did you know that when I conceive them, I always ask for a lollipop?”

I added Omi and Benkei laugh so hard that Omi almost choked with his own saliva.

“What the hell for real, Nilla?”

Benkei confirmed, still laughing. I nod and point South.

“Ask Cielo! In my first trimester, I almost turn the house upside down because of how big the house is, but I can’t find a single lollipop.”

I breathed heavily before sitting behind the couch and crossing my arms. South laugh as he remembers my mischievous.

“That’s true, you don’t know how desperate she is. She’s even holding a knife that time too.”

I laugh when he points me while having those nice smiles carved on his face.

“A knife? Why?”

Senju asks while she’s eating some dorayaki with Manjiro.

“Oh! I had a knife that time because I thought that he was a damn thief, a good thing I didn’t throw that knife.”

I nod a bit. If I ever throw it, it will be a big problem. The other laughed with my retort before my son came up with an idea.