Fifteen

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Bullets of sweat start to form on my forehead as time continue to pass by.

My panty are starting to get more wet as I feel the earring twitch inside me to every move that I take.

"Shit."

I murmured, high on alcohol along with the thing inside me, makes me more hot and my brain to fog.

I gulped and gaze the group who's laughing in union because of what they're doing.

On the other hand Natalie are being clingy to Shin again makes me rolled my eyes, can't she respect their quality time?

I get my drinks and about to walk when I unconsciously lost my balance.

Shit.

"Ha??"

I look to the guy who manage to catch me before I could fall. Waka? He look at me then carry me in a bridal way.

I stare at him and vividly see his top tier side view profile.

Damn he's hot. I hold his face and turn him to me.

"Hmmn?"

He hummed before I crash my lips and kiss him softly.

He stop walking and kiss me back for a while before he look at me.

"High?"

He ask I giggled before clinging my arms and place my lips on his neck.

I suck him as he continue to walk until we reach outside and stop in front of his motorbike.

He placed me laterally on the bike before grabbing my neck and kiss me.

"Hmmn..."

I moaned as he start trailing kisses down to my neck.

My hands found it's way to his belt and high as I am, I slowly insert my hand inside his underwear without thinking.

He let me trace his growing manhood and slowly reach his testicles.

"Shit."

He mewl as I softly touch it.

I chuckled before going back to his tip playing while touching his precum until I pulled my hand out of his underwear and lick it.

I can see how his jaw clench 'till a smirk flash on his lips.

"You're too sexy princess."

He hissed before kissing me again and find his way on my panty, he instantly pulled the earring inside me making me moan out loud.