Thirty Four

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Waka lifts my leg while his tongue travels on my groin I bite my lips as I hold the mattress tighter.

This endless pleasure would be the death of me.

“Waka…”

I moaned when his tongue flicked on my folds. The way he devoured me makes me reach heaven- no, it feels like I’m knocking on the doors of heaven.

The sound of his tongue circulating in my pussy reverberated in the whole room.

“Ahh…”

I enfold my thighs to his nape to pull him closer to my pussy. My hands also grasp his long hair just to hale him more.

I whiff when his tongue teases my pussy before he pulls my clit using his teeth. My eyes dilated, and my mouth formed into circles on what he did.

“Ahh…! Wakasa!”

I exclaimed, perceiving the mixed sensation of pain and pleasure. I look at him, about to curse him, when a big thing pushes Waka out of bed.

“Rawr!”

My white leopard jump on me, ready to hug me. My instinct automatically take place as I immediately pull the comforter to cover my nakedness before he could hug me.

I closed my wet thighs as Wakasa embrace me and licked my whole face like he wanted to play with me.

“Oh god, baby, hi.”

I beamed and hugged the big purr in front of me. He mewls again as an answer, his soft and playful actions made me laugh but not my fiancé. I looked up at Waka when I heard his flaky curse.

He's topless, hair is messy while he’s wiping his mouth using the back of his palm.

“Hey, big cat, move.”

He commanded, but my pet didn’t listen to him. It just hugged me more while his hairy paw clung to my shoulder.

I patted his head and giggled; maybe he heard my scream and thought I was calling him.

“Aw baby.”

I pet it more and hug, now I’m missing the twins more. I look outside the glass window and saw the bright moon shinning, it’s been seven days.

He’s been railing me for the last seven days. The only time that he’ll stop is when I’m about to pass out.

It’s a good thing that I asked him to buy me medicine before because if not, I don’t even know how I’m able to breathe right now.