Twenty Nine

𝓹

𝓹.𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

I put my helmet on and started the engine. I sped up, not minding if some police would jail me. Wakasa tailed me and with his speed, he managed to catch up with my Ducati. Every second that passes, I can feel my anxiety growing.

With narrow eyes, I gripped the handle more to double my speed. Cold sweat trickled on my forehead when I realized it was raining.

Why would it rain now? the cold air hug my bare back still wearing my silk black dress and sweater I drive faster, every second counts as my twins are on the line.

I heard a loud growl from Wakasa when we sight the amusement park where Cielo is raising hell.

The rain continues to cascade as I'm near reaching the park, the cold wind blew drastically the moment I saw what's happening.

More than a hundred people are gathered here, and in the middle are the three known gangs, standing right in the amusement park.

You can see that they're the three deities of how hostile their demeanor is to each other's existence.

I looked back when I crossed to an ambulance. What happened now? I push my bad thoughts away when they start to cramp my sanity. Of course, there's no way that my twins are in the ambulance. I'm certain my twins are alright.

"Get a hold of yourself Takeomi!!"

I heard someone shout, but I am not here for the war; I'm here for my twins.

I gripped the handle more and balanced myself to stand on the bike before jumping out, letting it crash right into Cielo's spot, yet he managed to avoid the uncontrolled bike. 

"The fuck?!"

As soon as I landed perfectly on the ground, I didn't waste any time running straight to him, while the other gang stayed silent because of the shock.

I heard Wakasa's loud growl beside me as he ran by my side while I closed the distance between me and Cielo. 

"Who the hell is she?"

"Is that one of the deities?"

"The fuck why there's a white leopard beside her?"

No one dared to stop me from walking until I reach Cielo's spot, Wakasa still guarding my side look at Cielo.

I pull out the katana that I have and point it directly at him. That's when the other executives recognized me, and without any thought, they bowed to me.