Four

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

It's summer, and the sun is blistering hot enough to roast me on the spot.

So, where am I heading? To the beach. After Christmas last year, Shinichiro and I exchanged contacts.

After a month of not contacting him since I was busy with my winter classes of taekwondo and dojo that I've been enrolled in since I was a child, the moment I completed my days of class, I instantly contacted him.

He invites me to go to the beach with the gang.

As I get off the car, the hot air instantly circulates through my body, making me bite my lips. 

"Damn fucking hot. " I fan myself As I made my way to the nearest comfort room to change my white flowy dress into a white triangle bikini. 

Looking at my complexion, I can see how good my body shape is.

Turning my back to the cheval glass. I smile as I look at my tattoos that start at my shoulder blade and go down to my waist.

I whistle as I find it hot since it's obviously gleaming in my white bikini. 

Once I walked out of the comfort room, I started looking for Shinichiro's group. Good thing I brought a thin scarf to cover my caudal. 

"Where are they? Oh! Found them!" 

On a hammock near a coconut tree, I found Benkei, Takeomi, and Wakasa sitting pretty with their shades on, while Shinichiro was standing near them, looking for someone.
"Shinichiro!" I wave and made my way to him, as soon as our eyes meet he smiled at me but it abruptly disappear while looking at me.

"Elenilla!" Takeomi and Benkei greeted me after I got there. 

"Hi! I had trouble looking for y'all ghosh! The beach is quite in uproar. " 

I nag out of annoyance, yet before I could even exchange greetings with them and close our gaps, a group of guys suddenly blocked my way. The heck? 

"Yow babe, alone?"

The tall guy with weird hair, who looked like Goofy, approached me together with the two boys behind him, who had a smug look on their faces. 

I didn't bother to hide my disgust face from them before walking away from them, but right after I walked past them.

I suddenly sense a hand that's going to touch me, Out of instinct, I walk faster.

"Hey! I'm talking to you, nice tats babes."

They praise me but are more insulting to me. I stop walking and face them with a smug look on my face. 

"Please, out of my damn respect, stop nagging me, little boys."