Twenty one

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

SHIN POV.

‘She’s here again.’

Wearing simple dress and thick sweater she still to stand out the most inside the church.

It's been years since I know her, should I say I first saw her?

I sit beside her and listen to the mass. She always take the eucharist every Christmas without any fail, just like what I expect the both us stay after the mass.

‘Pretty.’

I thought until it become my habit to steal a glance at her every Christmas year.

‘God if I can’t be her friend then just let me know who she is.’

I stop praying and look up before shrugging my thoughts. Did I just wish for that? Yet things turn unexpectedly. I didn't expect that this simple curiosity of mine will grow.

Another Christmas pass and I didn’t noticed that I even pray for her now.

‘If I won’t have the chance to know her, then just let me stay by her side god.’

I sigh and smile am I enchanted by her? After the mass ended I start my own prayer.

‘Please take care of Manjiro, Emma and Gramps also her too.’

Time pass and my curiosity got the best of me, that it almost kill me.

“Are you a devotee?” Oh shoot. I ask accidentally, she remain silent. 

She did her sign of a cross before she look at me. Brown orbs, pitch dark hair, and a small face.

“Yup, but not that so much you get it?”

I smile widely, kind a thought she's a snob for a moment, before I answer.

“Yes, we’re same actually. I always pray for my family and siblings good life.”

I answer. ‘I even pray for you.’ I almost blurted out, we chat a bit while we walk out side the church.

“Achoo—!”

I unconsciously offer my gloves to her when I saw that she forgot hers however she firmly decline my offer.

“No, its alright mister—”

“Shinichiro, That’s the name and please just accept the gloves since its freezing, I don’t mind it anyway.”

“Really I'm okay, I'm going anyway so thank you for your kindness... Shinichiro"