Twenty five

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

"Cielo, how the fuck did you end up in a reform school?"

The first thing that I said after calling him, I manage to contact him using Narumi since I lost in touch with him for the last year just to find out that this giant is in an institution of youthful offender.

I heard his thunderous laugh before he answer.

"I'm just doing my activity gang and ended up in here, say Stella you remember your promise right?"

I nod a bit and say yes.

"That's good if I successfully form the gang that suits you, you'll be our Queen."

He said I laugh with his idea.

"You better be careful there Cielo, enjoy reforming your behavior."

I laugh before ending the line. I don't know why he really wants me to lead his gang but one thing is for sure, he always talk about my charm to lead the people and he wants to see how I would manage it if I have one, that's why he's so eager.

I shook my head and look at the doctor after examining the patient.

"The diagnostic test shown that she have a tuberculosis doc this is also her x-ray results."

I said and give the x-ray photo he nod and ask me to check for the blood pressure of the next patient. After doing it, I check my attendance out and call it a day I'm on a night shift so I've been exhausted for running around.

A year after Cielo come back to Japan, a lot of changes comes after the news about my twins yet beyond my expectation, later on announcing my secret pregnancy more companies offer me a contract than before, although I already gave birth with not just one but two child they think that my body is still perfect.

I laugh when hundreds of contract was sent to my house after a week of revealing my twins.

"Ms. Elle we're going to have a photoshoot tour this week are you okay with that?"

I tap my fingers in my thigh and look outside the car, Callie pick me up after my shift because she's bored.

"What country? It's been a year since I have a tour photoshoot."

I said and rest my head in the sit.

"This is a three country tour Miss Elle are you okay with that?"

I whistle a bit and close my eyes. That's a lot.

"What country?"

"England, Korea and Canada"