Five

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡Things got busy after the beach vacation and I just got back to school

Things got busy after the beach vacation and I just got back to school. Being a school girl is fun, but only until you find your subjects boring, together with the lifeless teaching of your teacher. 

As soon as the bell rang, I got my bag and rushed my way out of that sleepy environment. Walking out of the school and wandering, I stopped in front of the convenience store. 

Since I saw a familiar face. 

"Manjiro??"

I guess on the blond-haired boy in front of me who's in the section of dorayaki. 

He looked up at me before he hugged me. I hug him back and pat his head. 

"Nilla-chan! What are you doing here? What have schools done already? " 

He asked after looking at my clothes. I nodded and hugged him more tightly. He's literally my little beany. 

"Yup, how 'bout you? School is done? Who's with you? Keisuke? Ken? " 

He shrugged and looked behind him a bit. 

"I'm with my niichan." Oh yah, he said that he had an older brother. 

"Oh really?? He's the one you always talk about, right? The one who's weak at fighting and unpopular with the girls? And have a stink fart?"

I chuckled as I itemize every flaws he told me before about his brother but also the only brother that he admired the most.

He chuckled and nod.

"Manjiro, are you done?"

I hug Manjiro more tightly as I recognize a familiar voice, slowly I look up to the man who call Manjiro.

"Hey Manjiro, is the one that just called you is your brother."

He nod before I release my hug to him and finally meet the gaze of Shinichiro.

"Elenilla? Manjiro??" He guess with a serious tone.

Manjiro walk towards him and put the dorayaki that he wants on the cart.

I smile as he start eating without even waiting to buy it.

"Yow Shinichiro!" I greet and start looking for a cake.

"I'll get the French vanilla and strawberry cake too." I order and smile before handing my card.

"You really have a wild sweet tooth Nilla-chan." Manjiro stated as he bite his dorayaki.