Fourteen

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡The snow greet me as I woke from the long deep slumber that I had, I look around and found myself in unfamiliar room, slowly I pulled myself up

The snow greet me as I woke from the long deep slumber that I had, I look around and found myself in unfamiliar room, slowly I pulled myself up.

Examining on what I'm wearing right now, I'm certain that this is not my house.

"Aahh.. please..... fuck me... already.. Waka...."

My eyes widened as I remember what I've done last night. Did I really fuck Waka? Or is it just a hallucinations?

But... this scent is definitely his.

I look around and saw a medium sized room that's painted on white, On the wall there's a pictures of Black Dragon's and another one beside it is a picture where he looks like the leader wearing his own uniform different from black dragon.

This is definitely Waka. I'm sure of it.

Fuck.

I need to get out of here. After observing the whole place I stood carefully as I am aware of my state.

Getting my black coat that I found in the near clothesline I push myself to move.

'Please self cooperate with me.'

Succeeding on standing up with the help of the walls, I look at the window.

'God thank you this is the first floor.'

I muttered, instantly i open the window and that's when a thousand pain strike every inch of my body, screaming from each movement that I take.

I sigh heavily and cross the window with all my might until I feel something twinging in my insides.

'Fuck what's that?!'

I hissed but there's no time to waste, I need to get out of here. Successfully on my attempt I use all my strength to run away on that apartment.

"Fuck Nilla!! You really fuck Waka!!"

I deplore while walking with just my black coat and his big shirt inside of me without any footwear. The cold breeze embrace me while I'm taking the long road, I don't even know where I am! Additionally there's something in my vagina!

Rubbing my coat I feel my phone in it.

Deliberately I open the phone and about to contact Mr. Peter when someone called me.