Thirty two

𝓹

𝓹.𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭, 𝓘 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓾𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓼𝓸 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 :>>>
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

After the long bath that we've shared, he carried me out of the tub, but I couldn't take it anymore.

I waited long enough. The moment that he put me down on the bed, I braved myself and got all the courage to grab his nape and kiss him.

I shut my eyes, not sure if I'm doing it right instead, I'm more afraid that he might push me back; however, he instantly kiss me.

With his soft lips brushing to my lips, the swift touch of our lips makes me yearn for more, how could I leave this man behind? Why didn't I choose to listen to Shinichiro's words before? We could have had it all. 

Ploddingly, he pushes me down on the bed. My back touches the mattress as we continue to exchange our own version of butterflies. The cold air of his penthouse brings me waves of wintry scent that take me back from where we start.

It's winter, too, the first time that we shared our first night. The freezing calefaction can't even withhold the sweltering heat between us. I let him take the lead when he took off my robe as his hand traced my skin softly. I shut my eyes firmly now that the rousing sensation feels too much. 

He pinned both of my wrists above my head and leaned closer to me; his kisses traveled to my lips down to my neck that stopped in there to place his marks. 

"Ahh..." 

I whimper when he starts sucking it aggressively, even biting it. The hot kisses he's planting make my inside twitch while I wait for every movement he'll take, my mind blurred when he started playing my nipple. 

"Hmmn..." 

I've never been in touch for years and for him to touch me this way makes me cry for farther pleasure. He pinches my nipple as he keeps on giving my neck sloppy hickeys, he slowly trails my collarbone down to my shoulder with his wet kisses and endless mucilage of hickeys.

I feel my slit soaked more by how sensual he kiss me. He release my pin wrist and snake his arms on my waist to keep me close to him as his tongue continue to frolic in my sensitive bud now. 

"Ahh..." 

Moans escape in my lips when I felt him leaving scruffy kisses in my right breast with his supple sultry lips, he sticks his tongue out before he flicks it on my nipple that sends thousand electricity of arousal on my whole body, my vagina walls clench with his movements as my clit throb out of excitement.

I need more.

I bite my lips and let him gobble me more. He release his grasp on me and stand in between my legs as he tied his long hair in a low bun without breaking the erotic stares in my body, how can this man be so fine?