Twenty six

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

I scratch my eyes after the not-so-long sleep that I had.

'He's still asleep.'

I murmured and look at the wall clock it's just three-thirty in the morning.

I yawn and check my patient when he suddenly holds my hand that's about to touch him. Oh, so he's pretending to be asleep.

"What are you doing?"

He asks with so much hostility, ha this brat.

I smile.

"I'm checking if you're still breathing."

He stares at me before he gets up and looks around having this visible question look at his face.

"You're in my house, let me check your wound."

He flinch first but stays still when I hold his shoulder firmly, I look at his temple that I kick earlier

"The wound is not that deep and it bleeds, good."

I murmured and check his body if he have wounds.

It's better to bleed externally than internally. I stand, before tugging him.

"Let's eat, come on."

I said and smile, since it's just three-thirty in the morning the whole house is quiet and peaceful no one's around to prepare food for us yet I know both of us are hungry, that's why he's going to do it.

Once we reach the grand kitchen I look back at him where he follows me obediently. I scratch my forehead and look up at him.

"You cook."

He looks at me with such a surprised yet unbelievable expression.

"You don't know how to cook?"

I shrugged and blow my cheeks I'm just too lazy to cook right now that's why I ask him, I nod at his question and wait for him to start cooking.

He sighs and scratches his head too before he smiles shyly. My brows creased with his sudden action, Don't tell me he doesn't know how to cook?

"You know my brother knows how to cook want me to call him for us?"

And so we end up checking all the guest's rooms just to find his braided brother.

"Brother, Wake up."

He nudge him, he's brother looked at us while he softly scratched his eyes.

"Rindou?"

He checks him from head to toe before he looks at me.